slider

Jul 14, 2017
Is there yet an option to advance plot and visit the basement outside dates without being a gang member? An alternative path is something saddog promised a long time ago.

Apr 5, 2018
Gonna be the outcast here and say the basement is overratted, he should focus more on making events for the world, like the bar and spa and maybe even add some new locations like a park, alexis school, etc.

Kinda also sucks that this update only had 2 NTR events for only Nicole and Alexis, was hoping for the gym shower gangbangs with cassandra and gym ntr with Nicole and Davide, but the gym event with Nicole we got is just lackluster and forced corruption/love foreplay.

I rate this patch 2/10 for NTR players. Hopefully he doesnt forget why this game is so popular, MOAR NTR >:C

Max_Power

Nov 17, 2017
It's kinda sucks that NTR is either in your face and you can't do anything about it or isn't present at all. Like it is implied that mom does all kinds of stuff, but if you keep relationship high, you don't see anything or nothing actually happens, I couldn't figure it up. It would be much cooler if MC could see what's happening and intervene. To join the debauchery or 'save' girls for himself.

critter

Jun 9, 2017
Is anyone able to access the basement again with Nicole(non-NTR)?
Once I do a non-NTR basement event with Nicole I can't access the basement again with her, she can only stay on the lounge. I just use cheats to +- relationship for NTR/non-NTR stuff on the same save so I figure that might be causing it to glitch out.
At 11pm you have to change to the basement even when Nicole is lying on the couch in the living room.

Jun 15, 2017
Gonna be the outcast here and say the basement is overratted, he should focus more on making events for the world, like the bar and spa and maybe even add some new locations like a park, alexis school, etc.

Kinda also sucks that this update only had 2 NTR events for only Nicole and Alexis, was hoping for the gym shower gangbangs with cassandra and gym ntr with Nicole and Davide, but the gym event with Nicole we got is just lackluster and forced corruption/love foreplay.

I rate this patch 2/10 for NTR players. Hopefully he doesnt forget why this game is so popular, MOAR NTR >:C
I agree with you that he should add some new locations and also add some more content for the bar and spa but I feel like the game has been heavily NTR focused since the start and the fact he has added more content for the non NTR players is good because we (I'm a non NTR player) have generally had less and worse content than the NTR stuff. So good shit on the dev for stepping up his game on the non NTR side >:) .

Reactions: GodofKings

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I got the same error :-(
You can play it on normal path. Don't worry about NTR, to much. You only have to keep relation with girls above 30. Give them chocolate and you are fine, with Nicole you need bit more of interaction, since she is losing 10 points, but you are safe, since there is cheater. If you want more chocolate, enable console and type:
giftchocolate=9999

And the non NTR event with Alexis at night doesn't start too. (perhaps love =1 is too low?)
It is. You need 30. If you want to have sex with her, chose corruption path, but you can either do anal or blowjob.

BTW, I found another bug. If you meet Miranda in Gym, before you meet her in basement, game crashes.

Reactions: critter

yzazy

Jul 19, 2018
It's kinda sucks that NTR is either in your face and you can't do anything about it or isn't present at all. Like it is implied that mom does all kinds of stuff, but if you keep relationship high, you don't see anything or nothing actually happens, I couldn't figure it up. It would be much cooler if MC could see what's happening and intervene. To join the debauchery or 'save' girls for himself.
Definitely agree with you here. Especially on the last point, I mean there's legitimate game play options that just aren't being taken advantage of, but I suspect part of it is due to the open structure of the game rather than a more linear story with branching paths.

It's definitely thrown the pacing of the game out the window and the whole narrative structure is just wack.

babar

Jun 17, 2017
svp quelqu'un aurait il un Walkthrough complet depuis le début du jeu car je ne trouve que des morceaux dans le fil en vous remerciant d avance

please someone would have it a full Walkthrough since the beginning of the game because I only find pieces in the thread thanking you in advance

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
svp quelqu'un aurait il un Walkthrough complet depuis le début du jeu car je ne trouve que des morceaux dans le fil en vous remerciant d avance

please someone would have it a full Walkthrough since the beginning of the game because I only find pieces in the thread thanking you in advance

Reactions: babar

rararara

Jun 5, 2017
I also can't go again in basement with Nicole (non-NTR) at 11pm even with cheat.
did someone has a save with repetable event ?
or did someone has the script ?

sorry for my english.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I also can't go again in basement with Nicole (non-NTR) at 11pm even with cheat.
did someone has a save with repetable event ?
or did someone has the script ?

sorry for my english.
That doesn't work with normal game either. Scene is non repeatable, regardless of NTR or non-NTR. Somebody found cheat to fix it? Or this is bug.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
can anyone PLZ upload the old WALKthroughs???

It will be much appreciated.....

THANKS
I concur the walkthrough we currently have up only talks about the new content while the old one had in depth information as certain paths get locked out once you do certain actions and to get some scenes you need to be on the love path instead of the corruption that I can't recall what it was since you can use the cheat to alter the relationship levels but some stuff will be locked out and can't be found if you are on certain paths

cheesespread

Nov 21, 2017
Saddog has uploaded a new patch -

I attached a new script file wich fixes two bugs:
1. a bug which won't let you repeat Nicole's basement event
2. a bug which crashes the game, when you do Nicole's fitness event without meeting Miranda before
Just copy the file in the game folder and overwrite the old one

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes