Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
More i play and more the game confuse me, i am really perplexed.
Every time i choice love choice, look to me like i corrupte them toward other men!?
I see mc mother change, and i use the love choice, and MC say that she look gorgeous and that she like to dad's friend?
I am really confuse, I try to get her away from them, but every time i choice the love choice, look like that i work for them.
Also with the older sister, i see her with that stupid boyfriend outside the house.
And the love choice agree that i am happy that she find a good boy?
I wanna play love choice, because i think love choice is the way to romance in love life all the girls in game. But till now do not look like this.
This is crazy. Do i need to play corrupted, if i wanna all the girls/woman for me?
The love one is the bad choice? Also i see sister wash the dishes again, i do love choice, but the corrupted one look much more that i wanna her. So i really need to understand how this game work.
Because till now the love choice look like the stupid move to do.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Okay so, if at the start I activate NTR, but after the introduction and everything when you go to your room and turn Hard Mode off, does that mean that Normal Mode of NTR is activated? If so, then I can live with that, since on the first page in this thread it says that in Normal Mode the NTR is 100% avoidable as long as you keep the relationship points high enough.

Also, are corruption points required at all to engage in intercourse with the women, or does that happen with just High Love/Relationship points too without corruption?

Reactions: swextal

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
So after various thing i finally start to play this game. Well i am really confuse.
First of all i wanna say something to someone

If you like to play NTR and be a cuckold is you problem. And a game is a fiction? yes it can be, but the way you play a game is the way you live you life. If a game have choice that mean... that your choices define yourself. If us do not like NTR, we do not like NTR also in game! Is a stupid thing to say! Is a game of fiction so is normal to play NTR? You have to play in NTR? Is stupid! I watch game of throne and i just do not understad why you collegate NTR with it. GoT have rape, murder, incest, but i never see NTR in it. So is a stupid connection. If you like to see you girlfriend to be fucked to other it's your problem.

Anyway returning IT
As i say i am really confuse.
I start the game, the game ask me turn NTR on? I say NO! (Because i hate NTR so i wanna it off). I give the right choice right? Say no, mean that i do not wanna NTR in me game right?
After i start to follow the plot but the plot really do not give me a way to choice. I can understand the the Step dad are trying something. I just do not understand is a cop? Also why i need to force to play this part with step dad?
I really do not understad why he let those two touch her o grab her bobs! Why i cant choice to punch the two men?
I am really bored about this kind of mc who are just powerless. If i see something like that, i go in the kitchen pick up a long knife e stab not only the step dad, but also the other two men! wft with this plot!?
But ok, we are forced to see who happen we have to see the black man touch mc mother bobs, then her ass. And in all of this i am tourn off NTR, so this two thing, are already stupid. Tourn off ntr mean that at this point of the plot mc need to do something that avoid all of this, but again... we are forced to see.
The next day after step dad punch us. Yes because he can punch us but us are powerless... again! Till now i am so angry that only God can understand. But oh well we need to advence the plot.
So as i say next day. I awaken from the punch i understand that step dad most probably like to be part of a gang, because the two daughter are not is daughter, and the wife for him is nothing. So who care. I really hope that i can let MC mother discovery all of this, because i wanna get ride of this fucking step dad as soon as possible.

After i start to visit all the room, and chat with all of them. At the start the choice are simple. I joke scary little sis, i wanna love point, because i like love! So i do all the love point with the mother and with big sis.
But then the confuse thing.
I go in town, find a job talk to mom, do again the love choice. Work for 1 hour and return at home.
Where i see mom and the two sister at dinner table.
So i buy 3 bouquet and give one at one. Then the confuse choice.
After the two sister fight, MC stays at the dinner table with his mother and older sister, where older sister say to mc mom that she dresses like a slut, then i need to choice if i wanna side with older sister, so ofc I expect that the love choice help me to say that she have right, because for this stupid mission she dresses like a slut, but no! MC just say older sister is wrong, and that the dress are ok? So now i am confused. If i use the corruption choice, i agree with older sister?

So again... if i use the corruption i agree with older sister, why if i use love... i disagree?
Please someone need to explain this to me! Because at the start the game say that if i wanna return the family to the pure one, i need love point! While if i wanna them slut, i need corruption. So i am confused.

Also if i go in me room and click on "!" there are two option, one for turn hard core on/off.
But i at the start of the game i say... Tourn NTR on? And i say no! So why i have the hard core choice in me room?
Please tell me that i set the NTR off. Because i really do not wanna see those men do something with the mother or the two sister, or any girls/women in game.

Also... how i get ride of older sister boyfirend? The game already let me know about this and i wanna get ride of him as soon as possible. Also... can i get ride of step dad too? If yes how?

Anticipate thankses.
I'll try to explain.

To get a better understanding of the story of the game, it is suggested you turn NTR on at the start of the game but do not allow hard NTR (in your room). Turning on NTR means "enemies" can do nasty stuff with your girls (mom and sisters and other love interests like Irina) by reducing your relationship points with them everyday in small amounts. But it's very easy to prevent NTR simply by interacting with your girls every chance you get. I play with NTR on (not hard NTR) but my relationship points for each of my girls (mom, sisters, and irina) have now grown to more or less 200 so I didn't get NTR scenes except at the start of the story (cannot avoid that but it's just groping anyway so endure it a little).

For the story (assuming you're in the love route):
Your character is indeed a useless shit who only has his "wits" (whatever its worth) to work his way to save his family from the dangers his stupidly ambitious step-dad (yes, he is a cop and so far in the story he is indeed an undercover patrolman... pathetic really) put them in. In the future plot it is envisioned that one day you will be able to destroy the gang or take over the gang and murder those people you hate (the game hasn't gone that far yet).

You interact with your girls and do every love action to them every chance you get and work to earn as much money as you can to buy things to help you increase your relationship/love/corruption points with them a lot faster (example: 1 flower increases relationship and love points by 5 each per person per day).

In due time, you will be given the chance to prove yourself trustworthy to be a member of the gang (you have to do it to forward the story line) and in due time Davide will be convinced and make you one of their members and even makes you his right hand man surpassing your mom and stepdad in rank in the gang. This way you are presented with better chances at learning the workings of the gang and protecting your family further. So far the game goes only up to this part of the story. To unlock the contents, you will have to check the walkthroughs in the OP. Some are unlocked when love or corruption points are higher than the other, some are unlocked despite whatever route you are going for as long as required love or corruption points are achieved for that scene. A few scenes are unlocked only upon making specific choices in the game.

NTR scenes for a certain girl will only trigger if your relationship points with that girl goes as low as 5 or below. NTR is easily avoidable even with NTR on since everyday the game only reduces your points by 3-10. Each day you can increase your relationship points each girl by a lot more than 10 so it's pretty much impossible to trigger NTR events.

Turning on "hard NTR" however will make the game reduce your relationship points with each girl by 20 points everyday. This way NTR scenes will always trigger no matter what you do to avoid it. This mode is in the game to cater those who prefer NTR scenes.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Okay so, if at the start I activate NTR, but after the introduction and everything when you go to your room and turn Hard Mode off, does that mean that Normal Mode of NTR is activated? If so, then I can live with that, since on the first page in this thread it says that in Normal Mode the NTR is 100% avoidable as long as you keep the relationship points high enough.

Also, are corruption points required at all to engage in intercourse with the women, or does that happen with just High Love/Relationship points too without corruption?
Love points trigger slow-burn romance while corruption points trigger forced and rough interactions making you no better than other douches. Corruption doesn't make you want to protect the girls, you just want to violate them. And as far as the game goes you also suck at corrupting the girls. I don't think love has got an intercourse scene yet but it's getting there. Corruption has a few intercourse scenes already in the game. For NTR, all other guys fuck your girls into oblivion every chance they get.

Nothing you can do with the sexy clothes. They will always wear it. You should rather enjoy it while protecting them.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Love points trigger slow-burn romance while corruption points trigger forced and rough interactions making you no better than other douches. Corruption doesn't make you want to protect the girls, you just want to violate them. And as far as the game goes you also suck at corrupting the girls. I don't think love has got an intercourse scene yet but it's getting there. Corruption has a few intercourse scenes already in the game. For NTR, all other guys fuck your girls into oblivion every chance they get.

Nothing you can do with the sexy clothes. They will always wear it. You should rather enjoy it while protecting them.
I also kind of figured that every repeatable scene you get, you should do that scene the corrupted way at least once, because that reveals new things to your knowledge, i.e. the first time you meet the Mom in the basement and if you drug her (the corruption option) and then take advantage of the situation, then the next morning you go to the bathroom where you see her vomiting and the Step-Dad gives you insight that she's allergic to the sex drug, meaning it doesn't work on her, which then makes MC think that the Mom actually wanted to have sex with MC, even though it was forced, but she didn't exactly try to stop MC either.
So yeah, I think every repeatable scene should be done the corruption way at least once just to reveal stuff, and then keep playing them the route you wanna take on.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
It would be great if there were (Harem and pregnant will be for the mc)
on the love route with nicole in the basement (angel outfit), she hinted about having to be pregnant so she can feed the mc her milk again. i was like ho shit that would be hot... preggy sex while sucking breast milk. i haven't seen that in adult games yet. we'll see if saddog would put that in the game.

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
juste install the new script, it worked for me. (don't forget to rename scripts.rpa)
I doesn't work for me. I am a window user btw. :(
Correction: It works. The mom was at two places. It's up to you to go the basement of living room.

I remember I can fuck lil sis in older version when I date her. But I just cannot now.

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
I watch game of throne and i just do not understad why you collegate NTR with it. GoT have rape, murder, incest, but i never see NTR in it. So is a stupid connection. If you like to see you girlfriend to be fucked to other it's your problem.
You've never seen NTR in Game of Thrones? You must have missed the episode when Tyrion walked in and caught his girlfriend Shae in his father's bed.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
does anyone know how to access this scene ????
Probably on Hard Mode NTR enabled and just playing along the story, but I really can't say for certain because I avoid NTR to the fullest, I don't like being the one doing NTR and even less the one that's being done to, haha.

Jayce95

Jul 15, 2017
are there any other nicole sex scenes except shower handjob and pussy licking (date) on the love route?

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
are there any other nicole sex scenes except shower handjob and pussy licking (date) on the love route?
Not in current version, in current version there's no vaginal sex scene at all in love route, but eventually there will be. Well, let me rephrase that; there's no vaginal sex without going up about it the corrupt way, and I avoid doing things the corrupt way because the MC is such an asshole then, haha.

Reactions: Jayce95
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes