babloo

Jun 13, 2018
Probably on Hard Mode NTR enabled and just playing along the story, but I really can't say for certain because I avoid NTR to the fullest, I don't like being the one doing NTR and even less the one that's being done to, haha.
i tried every possible way , but still no luck

Regalia

Aug 6, 2017
Is there a full walkthrough for this game?
I know there is one for new events of 0.4.5 update, but I couldn't find one for the scenes added before that update.

swextal

May 7, 2018
If that's what that person is doing, don't let him/her get under your skin, just brush it off, don't drag the argument or whatever it is further. And this isn't exactly the place to do that either, game threads are to discuss the games themselves, not unrelated stuff :)
I tend to answer questions. Not flaming around.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Back to the game...
Has saddog planned to bring some variation in the scenes?
I mean, it's like every morning she tell me, I have to choose my path and maybe should find a good job...
Every morning Alexis comes to my room, mentioned the kissing at the last date (so it was our 15th or so) and then she goes with "you are a dummy" to the bath...
Seeing mother second, third or whatever times in the shower with davide (yes I have NTR on) and every time she goes: "oh no he's watching...." and seconds later she get's an orgasm...
Man, this game is really interesting and has some nice artwork (I love moms ass) but I feel like phil in "groundhog day"
I know there has to be much more writing to give us a lot more different dialogues, but it would be soooo worthy.

And for the NTR: Holy shit....okay, I hoped for some slow progress, where i could maybe interfere...but the NTR of the sister is like: "hi" ....boooummm he fuck her ass....that is a little bit too fast for me...and you will get this scene definitive after you were in the basement and met davide...
I accept, that the mother is just a fucktoy by davide...but my sisters too, without effort or time to prevent this, man this is somehow bad...

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Back to the game...
Has saddog planned to bring some variation in the scenes?
I mean, it's like every morning she tell me, I have to choose my path and maybe should find a good job...
Every morning Alexis comes to my room, mentioned the kissing at the last date (so it was our 15th or so) and then she goes with "you are a dummy" to the bath...
Seeing mother second, third or whatever times in the shower with davide (yes I have NTR on) and every time she goes: "oh no he's watching...." and seconds later she get's an orgasm...
Man, this game is really interesting and has some nice artwork (I love moms ass) but I feel like phil in "groundhog day"
I know there has to be much more writing to give us a lot more different dialogues, but it would be soooo worthy.

And for the NTR: Holy shit....okay, I hoped for some slow progress, where i could maybe interfere...but the NTR of the sister is like: "hi" ....boooummm he fuck her ass....that is a little bit too fast for me...and you will get this scene definitive after you were in the basement and met davide...
I accept, that the mother is just a fucktoy by davide...but my sisters too, without effort or time to prevent this, man this is somehow bad...
Well the big sister seem rather slutty anyhow, I mean yes it's true that just because one dresses up like a whore doesn't mean that she is a whore, but that's the thing; that's damn confusing, haha, and one shouldn't be surprised if people treat you as a cumbucket if you dress that way and act that way. The little sister though, to me she just seem so naive and gullible, she's been sheltered all her life pretty much, she has no knowledge of anything. I mean come on, she's like crying after she "accidentally" kissed the MC, her own brother, and it only took 2 seconds to convince her other wise. So I'm not surprised that in NTR route she's already treated like a cumbucket and she can't even say no, maybe she thought that because her mom and older sister are treated that way, she accepted that as her own fate too, I don't know.
Good thing I don't play the Hard Mode NTR route where you can't stop NTR from happening because your relationship is always too low or none at all. I have the Hard Mode toggled off so that I can prevent NTR but later on have vaginal sex in love route in later updates (or have that now by corrupting the women a bit in certain situations, although the MC is such an asshole in those situations and I hate assholes, so I avoid corruption as much as I can), haha.
The Mom on the other hand is already depraved enough, her being treated as a cumbucket in NTR route is comes off as no surprise to me at all, and in fact when I accidentally had a scene where she was fucked by Davide, I thought of her as a worthless slut and hated her and wouldn't do anything to help her, haha.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
The way it's implemented in this "game" it isn't even really NTR. You may as well name your character "Camera 1" because that's what the MC becomes - merely a recording device to watch someone else bang all the women.

As disjointed as this "game" has been so far, this latest update really takes the cake. You get punched out by your step-dad on the first night and on the second night you start getting blow jobs from your mother. WTF?
That's because the mother already has both romantic and erotic feelings for the MC, her own son, they've been there before he ever came back after a year long stay overseas, but for whatever reasons she's having a hard time keeping said feelings in check anymore, haha.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Hey she is your "mother" after all, so no, we don't want her tu be used as cumbucket. :winkytongue:
For the older sister: yeah she is rebellous and wear some slutty cloth, but she surely doesn't want to be a cumbucket....okay maybe a little...
and the younger sister....yeah...naive....young, still I don't understand why she would do this things so fast, and more important: she is begging for more...man I play NTR, because I want some competition, not a sister who run's away after the first dick she got...especially when her first experience is ANAL. Man most girls doesn't want to have anal, and she beg's davide (who off course has a big black cock) to take her virginity....and the bad taste for me: she met him at 7pm at the barn, we got in the basement at 9pm (which is because these events are not correctly implemented) and in the night she get her ass fucked...woah....respect for the fastest, surreal, not really interresting "lil sis get NTRed"-experience... :(
But I hope, this is just for the paying patrons, who wanted her watch getting fucked...and maybe he qill decide to work on this events...
To the relation: I think, this is some weird system, I mean, talk to them, get minus-points at the night (why???) and when it's low they get fucked. Which there qould be an influence scala like in BB, which will shows you: "the NTR is coming, do something..."
But like every game in development, so much can change...I have hope...really :extremelyhappy:

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Hey she is your "mother" after all, so no, we don't want her tu be used as cumbucket. :winkytongue:
For the older sister: yeah she is rebellous and wear some slutty cloth, but she surely doesn't want to be a cumbucket....okay maybe a little...
and the younger sister....yeah...naive....young, still I don't understand why she would do this things so fast, and more important: she is begging for more...man I play NTR, because I want some competition, not a sister who run's away after the first dick she got...especially when her first experience is ANAL. Man most girls doesn't want to have anal, and she beg's davide (who off course has a big black cock) to take her virginity....and the bad taste for me: she met him at 7pm at the barn, we got in the basement at 9pm (which is because these events are not correctly implemented) and in the night she get her ass fucked...woah....respect for the fastest, surreal, not really interresting "lil sis get NTRed"-experience... :(
But I hope, this is just for the paying patrons, who wanted her watch getting fucked...and maybe he qill decide to work on this events...
To the relation: I think, this is some weird system, I mean, talk to them, get minus-points at the night (why???) and when it's low they get fucked. Which there qould be an influence scala like in BB, which will shows you: "the NTR is coming, do something..."
But like every game in development, so much can change...I have hope...really :extremelyhappy:
You have to give them gifts to influence their relationship points and also do the special events with them all, otherwise your relationship points will always be too low and all the ladies gets fucked, but not by you, haha. And maybe Davide and all the dudes have been fucking the sisters and the mother long before you ever came back home, so maybe that's why the girls so willingly gives them up to the dudes and begs for more, they've been doing it for a while and now they enjoy it, I don't know, but to me that's the most logical explanation.

But anyway, I hate NTR content to the fullest, I avoid it as much as I can, some people like it, some don't :)

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
"you have to give them gifts" yeah...easy speak...but to earn the money, I have to miss some events, and so we come back to the: they will run away...
I personally prefer the competition, it's so boring if I can have all the girls, when I just invest enough time...
But Competition and NTR is not the same, so yeah somehow I like this idea...
Hopefully, this will work out fine later....we are not even at the half (0.45...) Maybe with the weekends this will be more interresting for us all...

Reactions: Subyan

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
The story is linear. The game is more focused on scenes (with more preference to NTR) that you can unlock. Not complaining despite being a non-NTR fan. I'm just more interested in the development on the love route like how he would keep his loved ones safe from the danger the stupid stepdad put them in. So far the content in the love route is a friggin slow burn but it'll get somewhere good eventually. The corruption route sucks in a way that you are no better than your enemies but you still get waaaayyy less action than they could (opportunistic beggar at best)... makes you the most pathetic character ever.

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
I became a gang member twice and Sparrow sponsorize me
David asks to punish Nichole
When I finish I find myself in the living room with a drunken Nichole who swaps me for my real father Adam
No dress is shown to me by Nichole
Alexys French kiss in the basement and in the morning in the room still french kiss(you are my dummy). but nothing analk fuck
at 7 in the kitchen I can not talk to her as written in the wt
I brought 80 love and 60 relationship 10 corruption, ntr off with Nichole and 400 love 360 relationship 12 corruption
with Alexys what do I have to do ?

Music For Human

Aug 13, 2018
Hi guys. I tried different combinations : Love/Corruption, but never catch the 2am NTR Event?
Is there a special Trigger to get it?

Thanks.

swextal

May 7, 2018
Okay so, if at the start I activate NTR, but after the introduction and everything when you go to your room and turn Hard Mode off, does that mean that Normal Mode of NTR is activated? If so, then I can live with that, since on the first page in this thread it says that in Normal Mode the NTR is 100% avoidable as long as you keep the relationship points high enough.

Also, are corruption points required at all to engage in intercourse with the women, or does that happen with just High Love/Relationship points too without corruption?
Depending of how you play the game you actually get different outcomes. It's not a totally linear game but a lot of the gameplay is based on earlier choices. Save often and try out different approaches to various situations. Walk-through is just a generic hint. Go beyond the WT and have fun.

swextal

May 7, 2018
i tried every possible way , but still no luck
Turn on NTR for a while, do some scenes, then go back to Main Characters room and turn off NTR. The Non NTR path doesn't show some scenes so it's quite hard to understand b'coz the game is supposed to be played in NTR mode. I haven't myself tried the non-NTR path yet so I can't help you further.

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
Get access to the basement,become mom's "hero" and she has two rewards for you. (Yes its on love path)
What do you mean hero? I got only once to the basement. Afterwards, no matter which option I choose. I cannot repeat this basement event.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
What do you mean hero? I got only once to the basement. Afterwards, no matter which option I choose. I cannot repeat this basement event.
There is an updated script around 290 page,download,rename and put it in the game folder after that you can visit the basement again at night.If mom's love is around 90 she will give more rewards for your efforts.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes