Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Eric was the best part of the game, because he gave me something to compete against. I lost interest in BB, after Eric was basically killed off from the game.
Agree with you. It is more fun having a villain character like Eric in game. Villains like Eric gives game something to challenge with. Killing Eric turned house to harem with full of already corrupted girls.

Hoping the Tyrant game will have slow corruption story with good and bad ending choices.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
BB got boring because the dev doesn't know how to advance the story. Eric was just a plot trick to stall the advancement with the girls.
Devs should learn from sts how to make an incest game interesting and not be afraid of sex and losing patreons.
I play these games for the seduction of the hot girls, not for some Eric (that's pretty gay IMHO).
The incest part is the ultimate taboo, the biggest challenge you have to overcome, there's no need for other men as rivals, and if there are, like in this game, the hero, the mc, has to be able to win, otherwise it becomes frustrating, and unless you're into masochism you don't want that.
If there's other alpha man than you you become his bitch too, sort of.
These games are about role playing; you play as the mc, be it a douche or not. If you played in a third view these things wouldn't matter, since you're just an spectator, but in a first person view (which is the reason to play a game and not watch a movie) the fact that ther's a guy fucking all the girls makes you a cuck, lato sensu.
Oh, in an incest game, formally, not related girl is for you, hence the taboo, but since it's an incest, especially the girls in the family are your love interest, otherwise it wouldn't be an incest game.

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
what is the point of turn on/off ntr? if u turn off, anyway you know what they fuck, you just can't see it. it's even worse
Well I've tried both of them and for this version nothing changed. I turned off ntr and incest but I was still able to do these things :D

U

User_17502

I was honestly good either way so long as I can get some of that hard Ntr shit running though my veins. The CGs in this game are so good that it doesn’t matter what you call the girls so long as they look good XD

Ghostman95

Sep 1, 2017
Is it me or does the mom kinda look like Kaileena from Prince of Persia: The Warrior Within?

Last edited:
U

User_17502

Eric was the best part of the game, because he gave me something to compete against. I lost interest in BB, after Eric was basically killed off from the game.
This is exactly what I was saying. In most great stories you have a protagonist and a strong antagonist. Eric was a great antagonist because he had the upper hand but your job was to defeat him. The problem was Anna reaction was bad to your confrontation so that sucked.
Either way I am really looking forward to this game. The mc looks great and the plot seems like it isn’t just be something too easy. I want to feel the pain while trying to win back my “adopted family”. So even if I beat the gang members and own the gang I hope there are more people to challenge me so the game remains enjoyable.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Wow strange bunch of picture...
I hope we could control the way the little sister will get involved or not in the "family business" (it could be fun)

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
A thousand thanks, I missed that post, that means the game will continue here without any change, right? My soul is rising again:), the question is when will the game updates of the version that is not patreon?, the same day he is thrown in patreon?
Usually, it is the same day.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Is there a way to know what the end of the things that we can do for current update? I'm finding it difficult to know whether I've reached the end for now or not.

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
I think the problem with Eric was that the dev didn't gave you any tools for a real competition. Everytime you spoke with the Mom she just put you down even though you had a freakin' photo of Eric jacking off to Alice. There was no real interaction. Let's assume you could have prevented Eric from having sex with the Mom right from the start if you played well (like with these pills later on) and it wouldn't have been just a stat race in the background. That would have made it a lot more interesting.
Here we go again, this argument.

This assumes that the game was complete and Eric's route had no chance of changing. The very fact that the game still remains incomplete invalidates this entire argument.

vekker

Jun 26, 2017
hey is there a walkthrough on this game? because i feel like im going in circles and havent seen any fucking or hardcore ntr yet

Thomas Dall

Jun 29, 2017
hey is there a walkthrough on this game? because i feel like im going in circles and havent seen any fucking or hardcore ntr yet
Dude, its only 0.15. Nothing big happen yet, just some teaser. All those hardcore NTR you saw? Previews for upcoming version on 22/12/2017. And not all of them are surely on that version.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes