bonebaby

Apr 22, 2018
Heh, that was kinda quick... Just did a search and there's actually a wikipedia page for it. Would post the link but I can't :(

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well I certainly wasn't expecting an update but I most definitely take it, certainly! :p

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
Hi there,
i noticed the transfer of the red box doesnt work...when accepting Davides offer….
Anyone with the same problem?

Reactions: Fernandoegr

Headshunter

Dec 23, 2017
Google it so it doesn't turn into a 3 page discussion of what is and isn't NTR. Basically the girl is sleeping with someone other than you.
lol yeah, that topic can derail a whole thread in no time, but yeah, its basically the definitions given above.
ill just add that it has two main variants of the topic
Netorare=others cuck you
Netori=you cuck others

just so our fellow member @benx1 can have a broader view on the topic (just be warned that some of the stuff you can find on the topic is so heart wrenching that not everyone can stand it, that is why most games here that contain it warn you beforehand, so you dont get scarred for life.

Reactions: lezbie

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Can I become a gang member on the corruption path, without triggering NTR?

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
...Downloading now and I am going to be a very happy Bunny! :closedeyesmile::kissingheart:

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
If people are having trouble with Cassandra's NTR event in the basement, it triggered for me at 5pm. I don't know if it's a typo in the changelog or a glitch, but there you have it.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
What happened to the walkthroughs with details of times and locations? These "what's new" things are NOT walkthroughs.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes