byran47

Jun 8, 2017
I feel like I've had the same bug since the first version of this game being released.
Everytime I go to pickup a red package to deliver I never actually get it in my inventory and its just an endless loop of never delivering anything.

Headshunter

Dec 23, 2017
yep, its officially bugged, no way to deliver the package, i thought that if i avoided nicoles basement event it would trigger ok, but nope, it still wont show package anywhere.

wizz1

Aug 28, 2018
I start the new game with new update. After while package bug made me crazy. After this i try to open old saves and it's works. Try to continue old saves.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Can someone post complete save, i've unlocked everything apart from alexis ntr path, can't trigger it no matter what i do, davide showed on date when i set variable, and that's about it.
Also can't repeat non ntr basement scene with cassandra to see othe option, i don't know if that's intentional since it's introduction to gang scene...

wizz1

Aug 28, 2018
I have an idea for package bug. Let's skip the package quest on 4.5 update. After the quest save the game and open the 5.0 update and continue.

rockaducka

Donor
Mar 20, 2017
Hello everyone,

as some of you mentioned I set up a bug that you won't receive the packages from Davide. Here is a fix now (just overwrite the old file in the "game" folder).

With this fix you'll get the package as supposed and you even can collect more than one and deliver up to 2 on a delivering day. (7am and 8am)
So you can finish the delivery on one day.
-From Saddog

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Hello everyone,

as some of you mentioned I set up a bug that you won't receive the packages from Davide. Here is a fix now (just overwrite the old file in the "game" folder).

With this fix you'll get the package as supposed and you even can collect more than one and deliver up to 2 on a delivering day. (7am and 8am)
So you can finish the delivery on one day.
-From Saddog
Added to OP - thank you!

Abracadaniel

Apr 21, 2018
Is the Irina/Cassandra NTR Shower scene in the game? The one where Davide is fucking them, I see it alot and theres a shower scene on the previews on page 1 but I cant seem to trigger it in game.

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
Is the Irina/Cassandra NTR Shower scene in the game? The one where Davide is fucking them, I see it alot and theres a shower scene on the previews on page 1 but I cant seem to trigger it in game.
No, only one new NTR scene in this update and its the "Cassandra‘s basement event", and its 3 images...

nevis

Jun 11, 2017

So you can finish the delivery on one day

NOT WORK

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
So judging by the comments im assuming the update was not what everyone thought it would be granted i have yet to play it i had to stop the download for gamenight with my rl brother so im restarting it now so. Judging by some comments im assuming we still can't deflower Alexis

Abracadaniel

Apr 21, 2018
Meh update, also a new bug......if you are on NTR route you cant view Alexis basement anal scene with her and davide anymore because now the 2am event will always be mom and davide in kitchen, they should atleast let you choose which to view if their relationship is both low instead of forcing us into watching only 1.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes