ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Just in arse.
BTW, update seems good. Only problem is we were waiting for it over month, so it is disappointing.
Major downturn for me is that scene with Cassandra is not repeatable... otherwise, anal sex was good. (I really don't see any point in any *jobs, I am just skipping it). I hope, if game gets continued, we can get Nicole and Cassandra together... :D
I know what you mean still im holding out hope that some day we can deflower Alexis and mayby a threesome with the mom and big sis. I still can't get rid of her emo boyfriend not sure if its because the bad score is not high enough or if its just not in the game he is the one obstacle standing in my way of owning her completely

skyusalol

Feb 4, 2018
i did everything ntr & no ntr seems like nothing work of 0.5 only base is that all ? wtf we wait for nothing i gues

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Damn it still can't get alexis to admit she is a slut her corruption is over 150 granted most of that is from cheats am i doing something wrong or is her basement event not completed yet

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
So I delete old "scripts.rpa" from game folder, rename fixed script file to "scripts.rpa" and copy it to game folder and still can't get red package. What am I doing wrong?

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
At some point in this game, do you pick up any of the women or just watch the bastard have fun? I stopped playing, because I saw no alternative.

Headshunter

Dec 23, 2017
well...i must say that, as far as updates go, this has been the shortest to date, 3 scenes, and thats it.
i suppose that it's better than nothing, but i can't pretend not to be disappointed, i expected much more content or improvements, i get that animations add certain something to the game, but i would much rather get new content, i am perfectly happy with the old stills, i guess that in two months time he is gonna wow us with a mega update, or heres hoping.
Is it just me or lately we are getting a lot of .01 new games?, which is not in itself wrong, except they leave you feeling the crave for actual content, and the real crowd pleasers (DMD, Tyrant, Man of the house, milfy city etc...)have gotten minimal updates, if any at all.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I have NTR turned off.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow that sucks i made the same mistake and couldn't find a way to undo it but i have a feeling once you eliminate frank and the rest she will be all yours however long that might take. To be honest that kind of turned me off the game i play games to get the girls not sit by twidleing my dick watching others fuck them. Granted you did get to fuck her in the ass so i guess that works as long as they don't touch alexis im ok with it i just won't get my family harem

Headshunter

Dec 23, 2017
wether you agree or dont, makes no difference, that only changes the dialog, you can turn NTR off from your room (quite literally it says on/off, although im not sure if you can turn of that particular event, it happens even if you have a good relation with her, which tipically prevents all the other NTR sequences, so id suggest avoiding the basement at that particular time

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I had non NTR event with her. Also NTR turned off.
So it needs to be off for the non ntr event just curious what happens after the introduction or is it a one off event like she joins the gang has the event then you never see her in the basement again

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I had non NTR event with her. Also NTR turned off.
Now I see, when you enter in basement at 5 pm. Probably bug.
My guess would be, he started developing 4pm/5pm event with Cassandra in basement, but he has just ntr renders, and no for non ntr. Probably he forgot to disable this.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes