Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
any full Wt for the game pls
this my first time playing this game
also if i Turn off NTR can i get all of the sex scenes well i mean not ntr ?
If I recall right, you can, just requires certain amount of love/corruption points, and you have to do some of the dates several times plus other stuff before you'll get the scenes.

Reactions: gartal

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Friends this is my first go round with this game and i have made it to the point where it shows which route options i have. I think i want to try to kill all of the guys and have the women for myself. Is trying to go that route available at this stage in the game ?

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Friends this is my first go round with this game and i have made it to the point where it shows which route options i have. I think i want to try to kill all of the guys and have the women for myself. Is trying to go that route available at this stage in the game ?
Absolutely NOT the game is still at the early stage of development.

s4msepi0l

Jun 20, 2017
Just finished the game for the first time, pretty disappointed since there's basically no sex scenes if you disable NTR

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
Appreciate the update a day early, can't wait for the update that lets us kill the gang members & Frank & the old gang boss. Looking forward to more content especially the love and corruption routes, even ntr route is fine with me just hope a bit of all 3 routes gets updated the same time instead of just one route

Reactions: Kuracnabicikli

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Only in this thread:
Search Results for Query: save = 334
Search Results for Query: walkthrough = 261

Be kind and READ. It is so usual to find someone asking for something posted in less than 20 posts before.:'( (Companions, moderators, forgive me if I crossed the lines. It was not my intention).

Full walkthrough:
This is the thread of a NTR game (one of the best, for me). The walkthrough is not the usual one "make 1, 2, 3...". Here you have to make some missions, and play with your level of corruption, love and relationship with the characters. There is a nice cheat button in the game, just for to help to do this.

Saddog, thanks for the game and my best wishes in your real life.

Sorry for my english.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
It's rare that I would even try games and VNs with NTR content, let alone like them, but this one I do, even though I play so that I don't get NTR'd, haha.
I really appreciate the dev coming up with animations for now, animating the already existing scenes and going forward from there, I highly appreciate that, and these are good animations too, so my hat's off to the dev for the effort and job well done!
I really hope that the story will start to progress forward soon in near future updates, can't wait to put the gang in their place, which is either me being in control of it, or I just simply wipe them all out, haha.

I wonder though, will there be vaginal/anal sex scenes with MC and all the girls in near future? Without drugging them, or taking advantage of a situation where they can't fight it. In my play routes I'd rather have consensual H-scenes, whether it's rough, hardcore or whatever, long as it's consensual, I'd be happy! :p

Reactions: dick bullcock

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I do love this game i really really do but i have a few concerns first Cassandra you can make her a gangmember great then you can fuck her in the ass or use her breasts. Ok great so far no problem except its a one off event once she is a gang member you don't see her again the 4pm/5pm event i think is bugged. You sell the drugs at 4pm then at five go back to the basement and watch Cassandra get facefucked by frank granted it gives you an option to stop it but no option to take advantage. The second issue i have is with Alexis you have to drug her to fuck her in the arse that would not be so bad but even when you have her corruption over a hundred there is just not much in the way of sex with her. I don't have an opinion of Ntr scenes since i don't play it or rather i try and not let it happen mostly using the cheat.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It's rare that I would even try games and VNs with NTR content, let alone like them, but this one I do, even though I play so that I don't get NTR'd, haha.
I really appreciate the dev coming up with animations for now, animating the already existing scenes and going forward from there, I highly appreciate that, and these are good animations too, so my hat's off to the dev for the effort and job well done!
I really hope that the story will start to progress forward soon in near future updates, can't wait to put the gang in their place, which is either me being in control of it, or I just simply wipe them all out, haha.

I wonder though, will there be vaginal/anal sex scenes with MC and all the girls in near future? Without drugging them, or taking advantage of a situation where they can't fight it. In my play routes I'd rather have consensual H-scenes, whether it's rough, hardcore or whatever, long as it's consensual, I'd be happy! :p
It seems the idea that MC will fuck his family even on love route no later than 0.50 is out of window:)
I'm not sure he can make that big change in 1 or 2 updates,so I don't expect real incest sex on love route before 0.75

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I do love this game i really really do but i have a few concerns first Cassandra you can make her a gangmember great then you can fuck her in the ass or use her breasts. Ok great so far no problem except its a one off event once she is a gang member you don't see her again the 4pm/5pm event i think is bugged. You sell the drugs at 4pm then at five go back to the basement and watch Cassandra get facefucked by frank granted it gives you an option to stop it but no option to take advantage. The second issue i have is with Alexis you have to drug her to fuck her in the arse that would not be so bad but even when you have her corruption over a hundred there is just not much in the way of sex with her. I don't have an opinion of Ntr scenes since i don't play it or rather i try and not let it happen mostly using the cheat.
Yeah there's just not a whole lot of scenes with MC and the girls right now. Yeah, you'd have to corrupt them regardless, if you want them to be willing enough to do anything sexual with you, they need to have the mind set like "He's my son/brother, but frankly I don't give a damn anymore, all I know is that I need to stop pretending as if I don't love and want him!", that's how I see the corruption working, and once they're that far, you'd have consensual sex with them and not needing to drug them or nothing :p

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
Just finished the game for the first time, pretty disappointed since there's basically no sex scenes if you disable NTR
? Oo in the basement with mom and sis bj and ass. in the shower, on dates. i have play the last update non ntr.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Yeah there's just not a whole lot of scenes with MC and the girls right now. Yeah, you'd have to corrupt them regardless, if you want them to be willing enough to do anything sexual with you, they need to have the mind set like "He's my son/brother, but frankly I don't give a damn anymore, all I know is that I need to stop pretending as if I don't love and want him!", that's how I see the corruption working, and once they're that far, you'd have consensual sex with them and not needing to drug them or nothing :p
I agree with you and for the older sister thats mostly true she can deep throat you with no drugs involved just a high relationship and corruption. I have no idea about the mother i have not gotten many scenes with her well thats not forcing her in some way like on her date. Eventually im hoping we will be able to fuck all three of them without drugs and where there willing. I just wish he would finish the alexis basement even with over a hundred corruption i still can't get her to admit she is a slut not sure what score i need or even if its in the game where she admits it

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
It seems the idea that MC will fuck his family even on love route no later than 0.50 is out of window:)
I'm not sure he can make that big change in 1 or 2 updates,so I don't expect real incest sex on love route before 0.75
Yeah I can appreciate that.
And it's not even a big deal to wait for that to happen, would be just nice to know if there will BE that, you know, because that's what I'd like :p But of course, I'm not nagging or demanding, because like they say; if you're not happy with what one provides you with, there are other options :)

But you know, when it comes to the mom, I find it funny how she's willing and even wanting to give MC a handjob/blowjob, she even lets him give her oral in the restaurant bathroom if you let her come up with a plan, the love route. And then she throws a fuss about kissing him and shit, it's like she's in a moral rollercoaster, and yet she's okay with such stuff, but kissing is too much? Oh man, haha xD
I suspect her to be the first one to be consensual about having sex with MC, or if not her, then it's the big sis, and neither one of them is too far from giving in.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Yeah I can appreciate that.
And it's not even a big deal to wait for that to happen, would be just nice to know if there will BE that, you know, because that's what I'd like :p But of course, I'm not nagging or demanding, because like they say; if you're not happy with what one provides you with, there are other options :)

But you know, when it comes to the mom, I find it funny how she's willing and even wanting to give MC a handjob/blowjob, she even lets him give her oral in the restaurant bathroom if you let her come up with a plan, the love route. And then she throws a fuss about kissing him and shit, it's like she's in a moral rollercoaster, and yet she's okay with such stuff, but kissing is too much? Oh man, haha XD
I suspect her to be the first one to be consensual about having sex with MC, or if not her, then it's the big sis, and neither one of them is too far from giving in.
Well in her defense she is pretty much corrupted at this point just not by you same for big sister the only one not really corrupted at all is the little sister

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes