Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I'm glad I've stopped supporting
.. not only the game design in poor and we got delays every time, but when the new version comes out there's little to no ntr, the only interesting part of this thing. Bah..

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
Questions:
1. In the current version of the can you actully get the girls to there corruption looks ?
2. Can you fuck any of the girls outside of dates ?
3. I've done the delivery a few times nothing changes, is that all the current content ?
4. what are the girls default names ?

Thanks in advance for any info.

DyreMezza

Jul 29, 2018
I see ppl here posting how to turn NTR off (if you agreed with NTR at the beginning of the game) in the bedroom but thats not how it works.
ON means "hardcore" coz you loose 20 relation with every girl every night.
OFF means "soft" coz you loose only 10 relation with nicole,5 with other two girls you live with and 3 relation with the rest...its just easier to build up relation with gifts and decisions you make on a daily basis to avoid NTR situations.. If you dont watch out,relation can still drop to near zero and then the NTR can encounter for that specific girl.
NTR is still active.
If you want to disable NTR entirely,you must do it at the beginning,and only then!

troyan

Sep 27, 2018
Hello everyone,

as some of you mentioned I set up a bug that you won't receive the packages from Davide. Here is a fix now (just overwrite the old file in the "game" folder).

With this fix you'll get the package as supposed and you even can collect more than one and deliver up to 2 on a delivering day. (7am and 8am)
So you can finish the delivery on one day.
-From Saddog
thanks a lot

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Questions:
1. In the current version of the can you actully get the girls to there corruption looks ?
Nope.
2. Can you fuck any of the girls outside of dates ?
Nicole and sisters. You must drug Nicole, and then you can chose which hole.
Cassandra can be done only once, and in arse only.
Alexis can be done in arse only, but it is repeatable.
3. I've done the delivery a few times nothing changes, is that all the current content ?
Go to Davide and stepfather in ) PM
4. what are the girls default names ?

Thanks in advance for any info.
Nicole(mother), Cassandra (big sister), Alexis (little sister), Irina (Girlfriend to be), Vivian (bartender), Susan (Mother's friend from salon).

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
Is there a walkthrough? the OP walkthrough only mentions events from 0.45 any suggestions as to how to get rid of the dudes

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
So any fix for not recieving the package already tried the script that was posted a few pages back in multiple ways but it changes fuck all for me

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
I wonder if that big beefy dude, the same one who fucked Cassandra will also fuck Nicole. I always see him passed out at the club where Nicole works.

That'd be a great scene. In my opinion Davide x Nicole scenes are the best, most thrilling and erotic ones. I loved that scene when he did the helicopter on her lol that was really hot.

Cassandra update was nice but needs more scenes with Davide instead of that fat bastard lol

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
any full Wt for the game pls
this my first time playing this game
also if i Turn off NTR can i get all of the sex scenes well i mean not ntr ?

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes