ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Meh update, also a new bug......if you are on NTR route you cant view Alexis basement anal scene with her and davide anymore because now the 2am event will always be mom and davide in kitchen, they should atleast let you choose which to view if their relationship is both low instead of forcing us into watching only 1.
Meh for me thats a good thing i want alexis all to myself but they should make it optional to view each scene depending on your own preference if they occur at the same time. Though that would mean a lot more work for the dev still i have never seen either scene not a big fan of ntr but the scenes sounds intresting

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
irina shoer? pls help
Irina shower scene is not in the game yet well let me rephrase it is in the game as in the image is but the scene itself was cut out of the game for some reason im sure if you search the threads you will find out why it was cut

spas

Jun 22, 2017
can some one give me a save I m in time loop can move on and the box don't show up with fix
btw good and bad save thanks

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Ok this might seem like a stupid question but how high does the moms corruption need to be to view all her events same with alexis the last time i played this i had alexis at 100 corruption but during the event in the basement i could never get her to admit she was a slut

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Not receiving the packages this update,their not in my inventory and and I cant deliver them when I go to subway.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Is the NTR unavoidable when go corruption route? Just started playing this
Not. if you turn off NTR, you can proceed either with corruption or love. Corruption is how do MC treats girls. He treats them as sluts, and corrupts them, but he keeps them for himself. Also, it's better than love route now, because he can fuck them on corruption route, and not on love.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Ok so i have had some time to play the game and i have to admit i was hoping you could fuck Cassandra in her basement event but no all you get is her ass and her breasts not that those are bad far from it. As for Alexis we still can't fuck her properly and the lesbian content was just a kiss granted it was hot. I suppose it was to much to ask for that we could properly educate the younger sister on pleasure. Still my personal gripes aside this is an awesome game

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Not. if you turn off NTR, you can proceed either with corruption or love. Corruption is how do MC treats girls. He treats them as sluts, and corrupts them, but he keeps them for themselves. Also, it's better than love route now, because he can fuck them on corruption route, and not on love.
Huh you actually get to take alexis v card i must have been doing something wrong mayby its cause i used the cheats

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Huh you actually get to take alexis v card i must have been doing something wrong mayby its cause i used the cheats
Just in arse.
BTW, update seems good. Only problem is we were waiting for it over month, so it is disappointing.
Major downturn for me is that scene with Cassandra is not repeatable... otherwise, anal sex was good. (I really don't see any point in any *jobs, I am just skipping it). I hope, if game gets continued, we can get Nicole and Cassandra together... :D

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes