Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I ask bc sometimes when a new version is released, the patch stop working or work 'wrong' (alredy happens yo me in other games)
Well, the file you'd be replacing with the incest patch, just remove it elsewhere, and if the patch doesn't work, then replace the patch with the original one just to make sure things work as intended :)

Reactions: Noneless
Apr 8, 2018
Hello everyone,

as some of you mentioned I set up a bug that you won't receive the packages from Davide. Here is a fix now (just overwrite the old file in the "game" folder).

With this fix you'll get the package as supposed and you even can collect more than one and deliver up to 2 on a delivering day. (7am and 8am)
So you can finish the delivery on one day.
-From Saddog
this is not work
anyone can fix this?

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Could you share the save?
Hey, I like those names, brought a breath of humour to the game, seriously though i dont think you can change the names, their is a save with the normal on it to I run, not sure which is though.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Names can be changed via console on within the game. Here are the codes, enter the names as u'NAME'
Nicole: mother=
Alexis: ls=
Cassandra: bs=
Miranda: miranda=
Vivian: vivian=
Susan: susan=
Kate: kate=

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
Anyone know how to kill gang members? I got initiated to the gang and punished the mom, but nothing after that. I can't find a decent walk through.

Can we also kill the dad?
You still can't deal with the gang members or dad, the game did not progress to that point yet.

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
Names can be changed via console on within the game. Here are the codes, enter the names as u'NAME'
how you cheat money?

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
How can you do that? My english is not the best anymore.

ekpptnet

May 1, 2018
I see ppl here posting how to turn NTR off (if you agreed with NTR at the beginning of the game) in the bedroom but thats not how it works.
ON means "hardcore" coz you loose 20 relation with every girl every night.
OFF means "soft" coz you loose only 10 relation with nicole,5 with other two girls you live with and 3 relation with the rest...its just easier to build up relation with gifts and decisions you make on a daily basis to avoid NTR situations.. If you dont watch out,relation can still drop to near zero and then the NTR can encounter for that specific girl.
NTR is still active.
If you want to disable NTR entirely,you must do it at the beginning,and only then!
or
NTR = False / True
incest = False / True
from console

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
How bout you tell us where you got the images, since they are NOT included in the game, as of .5 Maybe you got them from the fan thread or Saddog's Patreon only bonus'?

i extracted the images.rpa and that images are not in the game i got it from this thread under special renders i had to know if that images were in the game but they are not the only scene's wat i like the most right now is with Nicole and the rest is not worth playing in my opinion.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes