ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I am kinda disappointed in the new update i mean it is great that he did update and as a non supporter i really don't have any right to complain but still.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
A short question: What if I play just as "good guy" and only giving LOVE points? Are there any sex scenes or options to come closer to one of the women?

SonnyG932

Jan 29, 2018
I have the patch copied in the game folder and yet I'm still not able to get the package. It tells me I have it but then I go to the subway at 7AM or 8AM or sometimes both on Tuesday and Thursday and I'm not able to do anything. Am I missing something?

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
I have the patch copied in the game folder and yet I'm still not able to get the package. It tells me I have it but then I go to the subway at 7AM or 8AM or sometimes both on Tuesday and Thursday and I'm not able to do anything. Am I missing something?
Try using console to Zero package, there was an old error where you could pick up 2 by mistake. can you share your save and I will have a look to see if I can assist

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
When you're in the gang, Cassandra wants in, can anyone please say what happens if you accept?
She serves you drinks sucks your dick and you get to titty fuck her or fuck her in the ass sadly it also leads to a bug where at 4pm you sell drugs then at 5pm you go in the basement and watch a drunk cassandra give frank the dude from the salon a blowjob while calling him daddy

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I don't mind with the NTR, although I avoid it. But the lack of MC's Vaginal Sex compare to what the other NPC gets is angers me. I felt like my balls being cheated. I want to have vaginal sex with everyone ... then ... everyone can fuck them too. Sharing is caring, you know. Fuk this, Dev ... wait your next update tho ... :tf:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
i made the mistake to play this game before. now its almost impossible to play any update.
the reason is not that is bad, but to repeat the shit and the odd mechanics makes it quite boring.
its a 1-play-only type of game that need to be finished to enjoy. maybe when its done in a year or so hopefully i can replay and enjoy a couple of hours.

Reactions: VNON

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
A short question: What if I play just as "good guy" and only giving LOVE points? Are there any sex scenes or options to come closer to one of the women?
No sex,not even anal in love route,despite the fact that he promised last year that will happen no later than 0.50.
The most you can get is handjob,titjob and blowjob.And with new ideas I doubt we will see sex on love route in next 3-4 updates.After all this will be like a remake of the game.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
i made the mistake to play this game before. now its almost impossible to play any update.
the reason is not that is bad, but to repeat the shit and the odd mechanics makes it quite boring.
its a 1-play-only type of game that need to be finished to enjoy. maybe when its done in a year or so hopefully i can replay and enjoy a couple of hours.
Same condition like me to Summertime Saga. Maybe I need to stay away from this game too and re-visit in January or next full 12 months.

bill r

Feb 9, 2018
Played the game over and over, even used posted saves, never saw anal with lil sis. also never saw davide in barn or secret place. any ideas?

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Played the game over and over, even used posted saves, never saw anal with lil sis. also never saw davide in barn or secret place. any ideas?
For anal make her watch it four or five times then at 7am or 8am you will invite her to the basement once there go with the corruption path. Then you have the option to use mouth or pussy or ass a note if you try and take her virginity you will be cock blocked by the parents. As far as the date when you play hid and seek look left then right and you should see him keep in mind if your playing with ntr turned off it will not matter he will never show up

Gugatron

Dec 12, 2017
I can not activate Cassandra's event in the basement, I did everything she says, but nothing activates the event, someone has a salve or knows how to activate it.
Sorry for my English.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I can not activate Cassandra's event in the basement, I did everything she says, but nothing activates the event, someone has a salve or knows how to activate it.
Sorry for my English.
First you need her date get the blowjob then visit her in the studio get the blowjob from there then let her become a gang member it is importent to do it in order

Reactions: Gugatron
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes