ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I just wanted to let people that may be interested know, that I have updated my story mod to work with the 0.5.0 update. The mod adds more dialog and story content in a 4 path format. There are 2 NTR paths, Love NTR or Hate NTR. And Expanded Love and Corruption paths.

It also has some quality of life additions, such as a cheat menu in the phone, $1000 dollar salary boost for cleaning the Tanning Salon and more accessibility to night time scenes. You can view the 2am NTR Alexis/Davide scene, the 2am Kitchen scene and the 4am Alexis/MC scene all in one night if the conditions are met to view them. Delivery error is fixed as well.

Anyway. If you're interested in trying it out, you can find it . It's the first release of the 0.5.0 version mod, so there may be some bugs I missed, but I try to squash them right away once they are found.
Hmmm expand how if i might be so bold to ask im not really intrested in ntr so i am curious how you expanded the corruption path. Also if you would explain the two NTR paths while i may not like it much it sounds intresting enough to inquire about if nothing else.

Axce32

Oct 1, 2018
At the speed Saddog updates you might get to this part in 2023.

I only get so frustrated with this game because it's brilliant. I love it. I just wish the poor guy would team up with someone to help him out. With Saddogs latest announcement don't expect anything at all for the next 2 months and even then how much new content will there actually be? He hinted that 0.5.0 would be a big update and what did we actually get? Hardly anything.
didint the changelog say he was planning to but it took longer than expected so he made this short update

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Hmmm expand how if i might be so bold to ask im not really intrested in ntr so i am curious how you expanded the corruption path. Also if you would explain
the two NTR paths while i may not like it much it sounds interesting enough to inquire about if nothing else.
Hi

Story follows along a little better I find and is not so disconnected.

The 2 NTR paths are
Hate NTR: more like they are forced into sex (rape) and MC wants to stop it, but currently has no power to do so
Love NTR: more like standard game where MC does not stop it and Girls love it.

For love and corruption he fleshed out the story better and added some Fan art from that thread.

@Sazriel could prob do a better explanation of it, but I think that covered the basic

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Hi

Story follows along a little better I find and is not so disconnected.

The 2 NTR paths are
Hate NTR: more like they are forced into sex (rape) and MC wants to stop it, but currently has no power to do so
Love NTR: more like standard game where MC does not stop it and Girls love it.

For love and corruption he fleshed out the story better and added some Fan art from that thread.

@Sazriel could prob do a better explanation of it, but I think that covered the basic
Thanks the hard ntr sounds intresting i don't really like ntr on principle but if they are forced and i have a chance to stop some of it i could go with that now if i can just install the mod right i screwed up and had to uninstall everything

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
She serves you drinks sucks your dick and you get to titty fuck her or fuck her in the ass sadly it also leads to a bug where at 4pm you sell drugs then at 5pm you go in the basement and watch a drunk cassandra give frank the dude from the salon a blowjob while calling him daddy
that doesn't sound too good, thanks for letting me know. will avoid it until something better happens.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
that doesn't sound too good, thanks for letting me know. will avoid it until something better happens.
It is not to bad since you can stop it but once you do she passes out drunk so no naughty time for either you or frank which is a real bummer

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Are these renders with Alexis and Davide in the barn actual in the game? Looks like bait for NTR-Fans for me...
ANd has the NTR-system been reworked? Seems not so to me.
Also I hoped for some more content, but it seems we got ~2 scenes and nothing more...man I like the idea, but with this speed, there will be a long time before we will see the end of the gang/love with sex/corruption gangbang(?).

For my personal interest: are the NTR-scenes changing if I choose love/corruption route? Or are they always the same?

I mean: love with NTR should be more like "the girls are not wanting to do it...first", and corruption with NTR should be "the girls are enjoying this from the first moment"...as far as I understand this.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
bathroom ntr on the ground floor, she got into it when he started fucking her hard.

It's the player aproving NTR path iirc.

U

User_619990

guys can someone please post the walkthrough for the previous update
I mean from the start

thnx

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes