Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I still getting "Dad; No, just hers. You can't help us, you're not part of the gang" at 2100, but at 2000 they say im a full member who throatfuyck a girl and spank mother and say my rank is higher than dad, but at 2100 im not part of the gang lol

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
btw all all these pics just what is not in the game yet? you only have anal or blowjob in basement with little sis, u cant fuck your big sis there, you cant fuck your bis sis friend there, no gangbang there, everything is repeat, alexis or nothing or same boring dates

edit:
it feels like it is just an endless loop of same stuff anal or bj with lil sis at 4am and then visit dad david and throat fuck the blonde who is never seen ever again, followed by spanking your mother, getting big sis and her friend to make out with you, reset, new day, same things can maximum happen

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
So, it is just me or you cant enter alexis basement event at 2am because nicole kitchen event is back?

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
I saw a post saying the girls are raped? dont see that in the Genre so was wondering.. Guess I am Looking for explanation about game.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Those are bonus pics for patrons.
oki thx
so it is just fake news then? damn, i hate cnn :p :O
well i have done everything possible then is in the game, was so little though, but might check in again in a year or so to see if developer/s have added something new

cant fuck big sis in basement, cant fuck mom in basement, u can only fuck little sis in the ass in the basement, rest fucking is done on the dates, which is the same(yes done all different ones with little sis), cant fuck mom forcing dad to watch, cant fuck the best friend of big sis etc...

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
I love the premise. Hope to see this finished. And also hope to see more basement stuff, parties and gangbangs

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
I saw a post saying the girls are raped? dont see that in the Genre so was wondering.. Guess I am Looking for explanation about game.
I supect you saw the post for one of the mod's.
most likely
or possibly

Nikois

:()
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Is this game worth playing? I just wanna know if there is good amount of content in it before downloading 3GB?
Thanks

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Is this game worth playing? I just wanna know if there is good amount of content in it before downloading 3GB?
Thanks
It’s very good indeed. You will need a Walkthrough though to get the best out of it.

Reactions: Nikois

GelonG

To be, or not to be, that is the question…
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
btw all all these pics just what is not in the game yet? you only have anal or blowjob in basement with little sis, u cant fuck your big sis there, you cant fuck your bis sis friend there, no gangbang there, everything is repeat, alexis or nothing or same boring dates

edit:
it feels like it is just an endless loop of same stuff anal or bj with lil sis at 4am and then visit dad david and throat fuck the blonde who is never seen ever again, followed by spanking your mother, getting big sis and her friend to make out with you, reset, new day, same things can maximum happen
The author has a lot of ideas, and I’m sure if he doesn’t score on the game, it will all appear. Or it will be like with BB. Let's see the whole 2 months there. If, after their expiration, another small patch is released, then I think it will be possible to forget about the game. But it is not exactly)))

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes