santiago gonzalez

Oct 2, 2018
[QUOTE = "dick bullcock, post: 1166860, miembro: 814576"] @ , El juego no tiene sonido !!!!
El juego no tiene sonidos !!!! [/ QUOTE]
Oh noooooo and now ??? jejeje so bad ..

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Help, my game is working fine any chance no one can supply me a save / fix the error / explain how to? - your help would be appreciated!! - also it has no sound??? :)
apocalypsenow.jpg
The horror, the horror

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
pics on first page which paragon linked, those are mostly not in the game ? ive never seen the blond "bad guy", I never seen the black guy fuck mother while u watch(what a weakling to watch) and the boobjob cum ?
maybe I asked before or somewhere else, but are these thing achievable or are they teaser pics for future ? the big sis best friend naked in shower i never gotten, she tease me every time at the tanning salon and you can not interact with her at the gym, only big sis

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
The problem with the game is when you play it and then you wait for update or has not played for a long time you have completely lost the overview where you stand tall and what wanted to do. Worse is that there are so many plot strands that you do not always know how to see everything.

makes me a bit frustrating :-(

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
pics on first page which paragon linked, those are mostly not in the game ? ive never seen the blond "bad guy", I never seen the black guy fuck mother while u watch(what a weakling to watch) and the boobjob cum ?
maybe I asked before or somewhere else, but are these thing achievable or are they teaser pics for future ? the big sis best friend naked in shower i never gotten, she tease me every time at the tanning salon and you can not interact with her at the gym, only big sis
Hi,
- not sure who the blond bad guy is can you post it?
- Black guy (gang boss) fucks mother a lot while you watch, from the 2am scene to the basement etc
- Friend irina naked in the shower I am assured it is possible but never managed myself, she does get it on with lil sis and mc as a teaser though.
Most of my images are free images for Patreon high level payers, a few are nabbed out of the game and the rest are fan images.
Hope that help?

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
The problem with the game is when you play it and then you wait for update or has not played for a long time you have completely lost the overview where you stand tall and what wanted to do. Worse is that there are so many plot strands that you do not always know how to see everything.

makes me a bit frustrating :-(
The game isnt finished, it is still segmented, rather like his previous game, the intent apparently is to glue it all together in the end.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
It is my hope that eventually we will be able to stop the gang or take it over and keep the girls for ourselves. I know it is planned to do just that just not sure how long it will take. And if the dev is serious about forcing the ntr he might lose some players as it is the game is great appealing to both sides.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes