ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
might not be the same game then ? :p :p women in the house belong to me, not some wannabe gangster beta male looking like he wanna be a native american
only scene i got where he fuck anyone is the sub blond girl you fuck in the mouth and he get blowjob of you innocnect little sister that you wanna fuck, in a place with no witnesses so killing him would be no problem, but it is not an option, but something any man would do if he caught them with your sister in a place with no witnesses :p
Oh i hear you lucky for me i never got any scenes like the bj with the sis i was always careful to keep there relationship high and i would brain him in the skull with a shovel sadly it is not in the game yet

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Oh i hear you lucky for me i never got any scenes like the bj with the sis i was always careful to keep there relationship high and i would brain him in the skull with a shovel sadly it is not in the game yet
yea i had to edit a savegame to get the scene which makes no sense at all, so scared for smallest touch, but getting groped and fingered by your dads 50 year old friend and 1 foot dick in your throat is perfectly normal when she would panic for a kiss or a touch from you :p
someone mentioned something that game is made for cuckolder only, maybe that is why ive not seen those other scenes ?

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
yea i had to edit a savegame to get the scene which makes no sense at all, so scared for smallest touch, but getting groped and fingered by your dads 50 year old friend and 1 foot dick in your throat is perfectly normal when she would panic for a kiss or a touch from you :p
someone mentioned something that game is made for cuckolder only, maybe that is why ive not seen those other scenes ?
The Alexis/Davide route is laughably bad. I can buy the Nicole/Davide stuff that began before the MC arrived, I can buy Cassandra/Davide because she gets something out of it. Alexis? Yeah, the drugs explain some of it but not the beginning. They meet once... on your date, and the next scene she is in the basement grabbing his junk while he says he's going to "use all her holes" and she acts like it's the most normal thing in the world. After that, we get the BJ scene with the drugs being used to give a shortcut. By the time we got to him popping her anal cherry, I was just like... ok whatever.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
The Alexis/Davide route is laughably bad. I can buy the Nicole/Davide stuff that began before the MC arrived, I can buy Cassandra/Davide because she gets something out of it. Alexis? Yeah, the drugs explain some of it but not the beginning. They meet once... on your date, and the next scene she is in the basement grabbing his junk while he says he's going to "use all her holes" and she acts like it's the most normal thing in the world. After that, we get the BJ scene with the drugs being used to give a shortcut. By the time we got to him popping her anal cherry, I was just like... ok whatever.
I never saw that since i did not introduce them i know this is a ntr heavy game and thats cool but i wanted one character for myself and i picked alexis im just glad he didn't get her normal v card i might have been a tad upset if he had

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
And now if he realy wants to make the game only 2 paths-NTR or non-NTR,nothing in the middle,imagine how many more updates will be wasted and story won't progress.

Aug 7, 2018
Hey ,I'm new with this game and the event of delivering davide's package fires but when I go to the subway station at 7 to 8 PM , the event doesn't work ,so I have to go in the morning or in the afternoon?

TheMann421

May 13, 2017
I swear, I must have come here 5 times trying to figure out what the heck I did to break the game so I couldn't start the packages "quest". Downloading different versions and shit.

Then, finally defeated I was just staring at my screen, and saw in bright orange letters..... upload_2018-10-10_11-42-29.png

I'm dumb. Sometimes I just gotta slow down and read the page eh?

Anyways, would be nice if this were bigger (I know, it shouldn't have to be changed) or in a colour that is more contrasted with the background, as well as different (colour) from other headings. Might help prevent people like me from making a post about it.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
And now if he realy wants to make the game only 2 paths-NTR or non-NTR,nothing in the middle,imagine how many more updates will be wasted and story won't progress.
he should focus on one, im not saying which as it is not my game, but why do double work, if he want to make a game for cuckold fans, then do so, must be double the work otherwise ?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
they meet on date? all date with mom and big sis always been the same
little sis been 2 different, 1 where just kissing, another when she get stuck with ass in the air and you can finger her where you want, there is a third version with the date in the barn ?

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
he should focus on one, im not saying which as it is not my game, but why do double work, if he want to make a game for cuckold fans, then do so, must be double the work otherwise ?
This is only my opinion but i guess he wants to appeal to fans on both sides of the line granted it is more work but also more fans and thus more potential patrons

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
How do you get the Cassandra shower scene at home? I saw it before but I don't know how I did it?

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes