spas

Jun 22, 2017
The development of the game is paused for October 2018, so there won't be any Updates then. Continuation in November 2018. on Patreon so don't wait

Reactions: OmegaUltima

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
OK but how did I get it in the first place, I restarted a new game and was wondering
From changelog:
- the basement introduction event for Cassandra (love and corruption paths). At the corruption is something new, when you had her other 2 deepthroat events before (date+fitness studio). You need to be a gang member and then meet her in the kitchen at 9am. Also you must have played the kitchen event some times again. (the 3rd times should trigger)
You need to have enough points. Safe is go around 100 for both love and corruption. Also, you need to do kitchen event with her 3 times.

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
From changelog:

You need to have enough points. Safe is go around 100 for both love and corruption. Also, you need to do kitchen event with her 3 times.
OK thanks, dang he should make that scene repeatable, lol

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
The game is Fairly balanced at the moment at least in regards to the younger sister the mother not so much her route is slanted in favor of davide which is understandable he has had a year headstart so it makes sense that she has pretty much surrendered herself to him. The older sister eh not really a big fan of hers though her love route is kinda sweet. Granted with the cheats it is extremely easy to keep the ntr away even with it on thats really the only thing i use the cheats for to keep the relationship stat high

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Need the new update with the chance of getting rid of the other guys permanently, I like the shovel to Davide pic I saw, lol

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Need the new update with the chance of getting rid of the other guys permanently, I like the shovel to Davide pic I saw, lol
That will be a while though i hope a month away has reignited saddog's creativity. I do feel you i to wish to introduce davides skull to my buddy mr shovel though i will settle for making him an eunoch

Reactions: Famescua

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
Really good game. Just hope that it won't be full on nrt or corruption based game, because I personally more prefer love part... and really enjoyed it. Just one request to developer - somewhere down the line please give us a chanse to... I dont know - kill every single member of the "gang".:evilsmile: ty:eazyHype:

Reactions: Hans98 and Hadgar

NinthOrdeal

Donor
Jul 3, 2017
Really enjoyed playing this game. Looking forward to the next update.

I ran into a "bug" in occurs at the 10 - 11pm basement event with Nicole (Mom). When MC choose not to dose her drink and ask her to change into an outfit, regardless if the Red dress or the School Girl outfit is chosen only the Red Dress would be worn. Is this bug know and is there a fix for it at this time?

Also, I cannot get Alexis and Irina lesbian event to trigger. Can someone provide a better explanation than that in the changelog? Like time for critical events and what the second part to the homework event?

Zozefs

Sep 15, 2018
Also, I cannot get Alexis and Irina lesbian event to trigger. Can someone provide a better explanation than that in the changelog? Like time for critical events and what the second part to the homework event?
Try to show your sister the corect movie on your laptop. 4 times lesbian movie.

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
oh, then sorry, really I don't know how the game works :D
No need to be sorry, I wasn't criticizing or anything :). The game is pretty simple, you have two paths 1. love which is romance path (good guy path), and 2. corruption which is more controlling path (bad guy path). Now NTR can happen on both paths as long as the relationship with the girls is 5 or less. With the coming of the new version relationship points won't influence NTR anymore, but NTR will be part of the story if you so choose to turn it on at the beginning.

Reactions: Forgetfull Phantom
Sep 4, 2017
No need to be sorry, I wasn't criticizing or anything :). The game is pretty simple, you have two paths 1. love which is romance path (good guy path), and 2. corruption which is more controlling path (bad guy path). Now NTR can happen on both paths as long as the relationship with the girls is 5 or less. With the coming of the new version relationship points won't influence NTR anymore, but NTR will be part of the story if you so choose to turn it on at the beginning.
well thank you for explaining, I just open the game and bang that cheat buttons.......

Reactions: ThunderStruck

Albert34

Sep 23, 2018
I am kind of lost. I hvae appplied the 0.5 patch, but I still cannot do deliveries... tried with previously saved game. Do I need to restart.

During the meeting I simply do not receive the package and when I go to subway nothing happen :/

Reactions: homerzm

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
I am kind of lost. I hvae appplied the 0.5 patch, but I still cannot do deliveries... tried with previously saved game. Do I need to restart.

During the meeting I simply do not receive the package and when I go to subway nothing happen :/
Did you change name of the fixed script file? You need to leave it like this "167425_scripts.rpa". I had the same problem because I changed it to "scripts.rpa".

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes