ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
How NTR path is neglected in last 2 updates,again?
The one neglected in last 5-6 updates is the love path.Like seriously we still at the same HJ,BJ as 8 months ago.
And I doubt we see any real progress there if he go for a remake of the game.
The story progression is neglected, we have nothing after MC becomes gang member. Only useless and limitless grinding. Not everything is bad, sex scenes are great but story needs to advance at some point or the game will become boring really fast.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The story progression is neglected, we have nothing after MC becomes gang member. Only useless and limitless grinding. Not everything is bad, sex scenes are great but story needs to advance at some point or the game will become boring really fast.
This year we don't have story at all.What is there is mostly from 2017

Balladiasm

Aug 16, 2017
the MC literally trapped in shitstorm of buggy timeloop, tbh, sad dog should settle the storyline already and do some fixing on this horrible timeloop

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
This year we don't have story at all.What is there is mostly from 2017
Don't really know how much game has changed since first release, I'm playing it for around 3 months. What I can tell is that the NPC daily routine is pretty much established and maybe it's time to continue with the story.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Don't really know how much game has changed since first release, I'm playing it for around 3 months. What I can tell is that the NPC daily routine is pretty much established and maybe it's time to continue with the story.
Sorry but you obviously don't know that he now wants to remake the game removing the middle path between non-NTR and complete NTR.He need to rework many scenes in order to be on one of the two routes.If you decide to play with NTR on you can't stop the guys at all.At least before he implement the way to get rid of them.And that will take a 2-3 or even more updates.So story won't progress much anytime soon.

Enka

Jul 7, 2018
i've downloaded 4.5 version and i want to update it to 5.0 is there anyway to do that with out download 3gb ? i m new at this kind of stuff

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
Sorry but you obviously don't know that he now wants to remake the game removing the middle path between non-NTR and complete NTR.He need to rework many scenes in order to be on one of the two routes.If you decide to play with NTR on you can't stop the guys at all.At least before he implement the way to get rid of them.And that will take a 2-3 or even more updates.So story won't progress much anytime soon.
I'm aware of that, but thought that he would mainly change the script with minimal scene reworking. If that is correct than we can expect possible story progression somewhere around new year or even in late January-February 2019 which really sucks.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm aware of that, but thought that he would mainly change the script with minimal scene reworking. If that is correct than we can expect possible story progression somewhere around new year or even in late January-February 2019 which really sucks.
Probably even later.This year he didn't make even a single update on time and last months seems we are going for one big update per 2 months.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Very interesting I really do hope the dev isn't putting too much on their plate with this game having many planned branching options and stories
If it will develop into a sandbox with multiple options its described on a main page I will surely consider pledging. Next 2-3 versions will probably clarify how its gonna look. It might be actually the first patreon game in which you can have a normal gf a let your family bang whoever they want:eek: Description is so ambitious it's almost too good tho. Will see
he now wants to remake the game removing the middle path between non-NTR and complete NTR.He need to rework many scenes....And that will take a 2-3 or even more updates.So story won't progress much anytime soon.
First two quotes are 1 year old soon, happy one year anniversary to the Tyrant, looking forward for the 2 years old one.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
i've downloaded 4.5 version and i want to update it to 5.0 is there anyway to do that with out download 3gb ? i m new at this kind of stuff
Download compressed version... It's in op.

LQ (Compressed) Versions:
Win: - -
Mac: - -
Linux: - -

Official 0.5 Bug-fix for David packages bug:

Extras: | | 0.4.5 Walkthrough: |

Incest restore patch (v3.6):
Put the file into the "game" folder, where you find the other .rpa files.

ultorem13

Sep 10, 2018
Hi all, i just play first time here...hope this "Murder" thing is real to fuck off some "rivals"...i mean, if i play a real bad corrupter deviant pervert MC, it dont mind to kill someone who give me "issues" with "my" chicks...

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
so just reading the last 2 pages. i see the Dev is reworking the game. So that means nothing then til probably what Jan?

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes