lilol

Nov 10, 2017
in the subway never someone who want the drugs what can i do ? its the right day/time or is this the bag bug ?

zikegamer

May 19, 2018
another update from saddog

View attachment 169279
Advanced sex-events (love path)
Hello everyone,
this post is to explain the advanced sex events with the three main girls on the love path (corruption path options for this event will be added in an other update).
As you see in the picture you‘ll be able to decide for yourself what‘ll happen at the sex-event and how you want to finish it. You can choose several body parts to kiss (kiss is mostly available for now) or go further (use her hands, head, pussy, feet) to get off. Or choose another position, like 69 as seen on the icon. By choosing a body part or position you‘ll get other options, like kissing in this example. Several actions will have animations added and they‘re even some actions which can corrupt her (so you have to choose wisely what you‘ll do – if you want to stay at pure love).

The icons and text isn‘t final yet, just something for this example and another postition is planned for this sex event too. All three girls will have a sex-event like that on their love path, but the other two girls will have some options added, like a tit-job which is with Alexis barely possible.

This sex-event can take place at other locations too, so you can have fun with Alexis in her room at night too (for example). The corruption path will share the same event, it‘ll just give you other options too and the girls will react different. There‘ll also some point where you can have all options (love and corruption), when you play it in balance, but this can happen only when the corruption stuff is added. (so a later update) And with sex-events created like this, it‘ll give me the option to add stuff with each update, without disregard other events/stuff, so the update isn‘t focused on this events only.
Do you have a save file for this, cant seem to get anywhere near this stage

Cathy1996

Mar 2, 2018
Hiya, can Alexis lose her virginity to Davide, or is the ntr of her maxed at the "special place" with the bj and nipple play? Just curious for... research ^^

cheesespread

Nov 21, 2017
another update from saddog

056.jpg

Hello everyone,
in version 0.5.5 music will be added to the game. And with the player you see in the picture above, you‘ll have control over the songs playing there. The game will have songs set up for different events. But with the player you can decide yourself which song you want to hear at which event. Because I‘m very sure not everybody will approve my music settings for the events.

And if you want to have more songs or don‘t like the ingame music, you can add your own songs to the game and control them ingame with the player (buttons).
I‘m not sure if this will work with android (adding your own songs).

The only requirement is the .ogg format for the files. I‘ll post with the update a manual. So you have time until the update to choose your own songs for the love/corruption or NTR events ;)

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes