OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
Make the numbers a reward if the work is done with the numbers such as money
you...want to reduce any possible points you might get from doing things? Including money and Corruption/Love/Relationship points? That makes even less sense!

Rali77

Jul 13, 2018
That's just my opinion. I do not mean annoyance. Just remember it's a sex game. Do not care about who rejects sex

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
That's just my opinion. I do not mean annoyance. Just remember it's a sex game. Do not care about who rejects sex
outside of money, don't you generally only get one point for actions anyway? reducing the points given in this context would mean most of your actions do jack-squat to the numbers, which I think would permanently lock you into a path

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
I have the updated script and all, but I have an issue where going to the Fitness club creates a ton of errors because one of the girl's name is unassigned.

MR. Stiale

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
I have the updated script and all, but I have an issue where going to the Fitness club creates a ton of errors because one of the girl's name is unassigned.
If you're talking about Miranda, it was a problem in v0.045, but I thought that was already fixed in v0.050?

For Irina, you should've met and named her already.

(Edited to specify the girls)

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
For several reasons that each by themselves are self explanatory :

- you didn't read the OP, hint : there is a hot fix for Davide delivery package
- you didn't paid attention to the drug delivery schedule, hint : between 7 and 8 AM every Tuesday and Thursday
- you didn't run a search for that very question
- you can't click on characters, there is an "action" button or there is none.
- you didn't agree to deliver drug for Davide
- all of the above

Reactions: bernthal

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Any non-English posts must include an English translation.

And if people want to keep being uncivil about this or anything, I'll start awarding formal warnings, thread-bans, blah, blah, blah. You know the rest because we post it all the time. Stop being assholes to each other over nothing.

cheesespread

Nov 21, 2017
another update -

Weekend breakfast

057.jpg
Hello everyone,
this time a preview of a new event, which will happen on saturday morning, to start the weekend. At this breakfast together you‘ll introduced in some events you can participate and Nicole will ask you weekly if you find someone like a girlfriend.

When you have some progress with one of the 3 main girls you can gain some extra points and tease the others.

There will be different answers with different point settings (also something for NTR).

1.jpg

As for example in the pictures you answer to the question that you have something with Alexis, without revealing that you mean her of course (Alexis love path, image 1) and also about Nicole (Nicole corruption path image 2). The game will pick the path with more points, so there will be also hints in the text for future options. The girls will react different to your answers (depending on her points). Each girl will know that she‘s meant when you talk about her, but the others won‘t. (Note: The text isn‘t final and not proofreaded).

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
what is the difference between compressed version and normal?
One is compressed, the other is not...
Nah, but seriously the compressed version has slightly lower picture quality in exchange for a MUCH smaller size. So choose what you want.

Reactions: bas
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes