Itachi-Uchiha

Jul 21, 2018
I need help pls. Im treatning my whole family good and nice and at the beginning it worked and the relationship has grown and grown since a few days it just go worse every day. Doesnt matter what I tried or what option I chose. I also tried to treat them good and infront of dads friends as I should for the undercover shit. What do I do wrong?

wizz1

Aug 28, 2018
I need help pls. Im treatning my whole family good and nice and at the beginning it worked and the relationship has grown and grown since a few days it just go worse every day. Doesnt matter what I tried or what option I chose. I also tried to treat them good and infront of dads friends as I should for the undercover shit. What do I do wrong?

If the ntr option is on, it continues to go to -20 points at the end of each day

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
If your stats are low, you can increase them by giving them presents or use the cheat option in the bedroom.

Itachi-Uchiha

Jul 21, 2018
If your stats are low, you can increase them by giving them presents or use the cheat option in the bedroom.
I also already gave them flowers, many times. And I usually dont like to cheat is there any other option?

If the ntr option is on, it continues to go to -20 points at the end of each day
So if the NTR is on it goes down doesnt matter what I do? Why? And at the beginning of the game it raised and didnt go down. Why just now? I selected to activate the NTR before the beginning of the game.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
I guess so. I told him I want to join and I also got the package, but they told me to go to the subway at 8 or 9 AM on tuesday or thursday but nothing happened, and the package isnt in my items too
Subway is 7:00 AM on Tuesday and Thursday, try it at that time and see what happens.

Zozefs

Sep 15, 2018
Nothing happend! I have the mission, but can`t complete. Thought is not implemented.
Had the same problem... i used this one "Official 0.5 Bug-fix for David packages bug: ". It helped. You can find it in first page.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
You know what is even better.In RL we get to the sex before HJ,BJ,FJ and TJ:)
Come to think of it he hasnt even kissed most of the cast, just fucked them?, mainly up the ass!, lets just abandon real life and live in a game? :)

Its an incest game, if you treat them well you would not be considering incest with them?

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes