Zozefs

Sep 15, 2018
Hi there,

As said I searched and tried some things metioned in this thread: downloaded 167425_scripts.rpy and 131947_scripts.rpy and overwrote the scripts.rpy, even tried using the console (SHIFT+0 doesn't do anything) ...

Thanks in advance.
Hey, did you rename the files first and then save them ? (Took those letters off and then overwrite them ?), becouse if you overwrite file with numbers in front, it doesnt work. Well at least for me it didnt.... first time !

Well second, you cant try and use save editor and change package from 0 to 1 and gangmember from 0 to 1, this helps to...

But, the first one should work, maybe try some times... i think for me it worked only second time when im overwrote them.

Reactions: sschubbaa

sschubbaa

Aug 24, 2018
"Hey, did you rename the files first and then save them ? (Took those letters off and then overwrite them ?), becouse if you overwrite file with numbers in front, it doesnt work. Well at least for me it didnt.... first time !"

Yes, I did that, didn't help. I'll try again.

"Well second, you cant try and use save editor and change package from 0 to 1 and gangmember from 0 to 1, this helps to..."
That I didn't try so far. Will do. Thank you!

Edit: Found "gangmember" (which was set to 1 for whatever reason), "package" though is not in there.

lilol

Nov 10, 2017
i still cant get a gang member im too stupid to change this stuff is there a VERY easy step to step
manual my eng is not the best (if some German read this please pm me if you wanna help me)

Buck Jones

May 20, 2018
Hi all. I'm getting the following error. Any ideas?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/v 0.3.5.rpy", line 1724, in script
jump cdateloveend1
ScriptError: could not find label 'cdateloveend1'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/v 0.3.5.rpy", line 1724, in script
jump cdateloveend1
File "D:\Work Partition\Games\TheTyrant\TheTyrant-0.5.0-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\Work Partition\Games\TheTyrant\TheTyrant-0.5.0-win\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'cdateloveend1'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
The Tyrant-Darkwolfmod 0.4.5.1Darkwolfmod
Thu Nov 08 06:50:31 2018

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
i still cant get a gang member im too stupid to change this stuff is there a VERY easy step to step
manual my eng is not the best (if some German read this please pm me if you wanna help me)
Send me your save if you want I can either get you to that point or possibly write you a step by step guide

Reactions: Solith

Ephrian

Jan 31, 2018
Hi everyone, where can I find all the walkthroughs? Because in the OP there is only one for the last version, but since i just discovered this game I'm pretty sure I miss a lot of content, and seem to be stuck on every girl's progression line. Thank you, and if saddoggames ever reads this, you rock man.

cheesespread

Nov 21, 2017
new patreon update -

Hello everyone,

059.jpg
this time a preview image from the love event with Nicole. It's not a ingame preview, because it should be a surprise what options you can choose at her event. There will be some more then with Alexis, because Nicole is more experienced (and has bigger tits).

The planned release for update 0.5.5 is in the week between the 19th - 24th of November. I'll set it this vague so I don't have to delay it again if something comes up.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Summertime Saga, Milf City and this one for this month.
My body is not ready x'D
Indeed :p
Well, Summertime Saga I have never played, but Milfy City, this game, DMD, Acting Lessons (the final chapter) and also some other great games to be updated this month, I think Twists of my Life will be updated, probably Retrieving the Past, Lily's Curse (I proofread for them), maybe Haley's Story and Lexi maybe, Become a Rockstar, plenty maybes there but I'm fairly sure an update for all those will see the light of day this month, and they're all great :p

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes