Marzapane

May 17, 2018
Hi i never played this game, i see it has the pregnancy tag on It. Can someone tell me which of the girls can be impregnated, and how they are related to the MC, at the actual state of the game? And which girls are meant to get pregnant in future updates, if It Is already known.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Hi i never played this game, i see it has the pregnancy tag on It. Can someone tell me which of the girls can be impregnated, and how they are related to the MC, at the actual state of the game? And which girls are meant to get pregnant in future updates, if It Is already known.
I don't think it is known yet. Although the dev made a game previously, where MC got to impregnate his sister-in-law and all his nieces. So it's everyone's guess what will happen in this game. Chances are you get to impregnate mom, both sisters and probably at least 1-2 other girls. But don't expect the pregnancy stuff anytime soon. It will probably be part of one of the last updates before the game is complete.

Reactions: Marzapane

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
none of them can get pregnant at the present update.. but next update ( which will be released this month) should bring that feature or at least introduce it.

All the main female characters will get pregnant.. They are MC's mom, and sisters.. along with 1 sister friend.

game is good and the NTR content is avoidable ( thank god lol).

I suggest you wait for the enxt update to play it, since it will be released in 1 or 2 weeks.

satan690

Jan 23, 2018
At this time it doesn't appear to be active.

Katorn

Sep 27, 2017
Hihi , so far , pregnancy aren't implented ingame ( 0.5 version ) , normaly it's will be at next update this month ( version 0. 5.5 ) . According of the preview picture from Saddogames , seems all girl can be pregnant .
About the relation between MC and other girls it's depends if you use incest patch or not ( cause patreon rules , incest isn't ingame , need to add it with mod ) .

SQX

Mar 3, 2018
Hihi , so far , pregnancy aren't implented ingame ( 0.5 version ) , normaly it's will be at next update this month ( version 0. 5.5 ) . According of the preview picture from Saddogames , seems all girl can be pregnant .
About the relation between MC and other girls it's depends if you use incest patch or not ( cause patreon rules , incest isn't ingame , need to add it with mod ) .
Man this was not a preview, just a bonus pictures. it's not like, he will not use them. But not now, and of couse not in 0.5.5

deejay12

May 4, 2017
I initially had high hopes for this game playing the first release last year. I thought this game would go places but it’s already been a year, and this game still doesn’t have a sense of direction for me. I think it’s the sandbox feature that’s holding it back since it’s not fully implemented and the story feels like it’s jumping around from place to place. Still I do believe this game still has a high ceiling but it may be another year before it reaches it and I’m still looking forward to seeing what saddogg will do with this game in the future.

P.s I can’t wait for next update I sat out the last 2 just for this one XD

Last edited:
Reactions: bigmen

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
New Images and very different from the Usual, less obvious and I suspect I like them more
These are from Saddog and are the ones from those that pay for patreon, not nec game based cassandra corruption.jpg cassandra NTR corruption.jpg

Hello everyone,
this time a preview from Cassandra's love event. As you can see you two won't be alone and there'll be several ways to have fun at this event. (depending on the love/corruption setting of Irina and what you want to do of course).
060.jpg

Hello everyone,
this time a preview from Cassandra's love event. As you can see you two won't be alone and there'll be several ways to have fun at this event. (depending on the love/corruption setting of Irina and what you want to do of course).
060.jpg
Wow!! I so want to see the next update, Irina finally in action and maybe the 3 some with irina and little sis as well, now that is worth waiting for !! :)

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
New Images and very different from the Usual, less obvious and I suspect I like them more
These are from Saddog and are the ones from those that pay for patreon, not nec game based View attachment 179541 View attachment 179542

Hello everyone,
View attachment 179543

Wow!! I so want to see the next update, Irina finally in action and maybe the 3 some with irina and little sis as well, now that is worth waiting for !! :)
@paragon You just made my day, now I really can't wait for the update. Thank you.

Reactions: Hans98 and paragon
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes