JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Indeed it is. My question is. How is this crap worth anyones money? And to be clear this is not a critic of the game itself.
There are people who are very happy to pay for this and your opinion on their willingness to do so really doesn’t matter.

Everyone is entitled to a different personal taste and preference. The game is rightly heavily supported and liked.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Indeed it is. My question is. How is this crap worth anyones money? And to be clear this is not a critic of the game itself.
All opnions only have value in the eyes of the beholder, so for those that like that type of image then they are worth the effort , for those who dont why even bother commenting, it aint gonna change anything?.
From what I can see their is a lot who like these scenes myself included.

Last edited:

darmoe

Sep 18, 2017
I don't think it is known yet. Although the dev made a game previously, where MC got to impregnate his sister-in-law and all his nieces. So it's everyone's guess what will happen in this game. Chances are you get to impregnate mom, both sisters and probably at least 1-2 other girls. But don't expect the pregnancy stuff anytime soon. It will probably be part of one of the last updates before the game is complete.
Which game did MC get to impregnate his sister-in-law?

Thanks,
DM

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
What I actually want to achieve here is get Nicole and Cassandra turned into promiscuous sluts and get knocked up by Davide, then the PC wins them back after when they're already nicely broken in and used, but still be cheating sluts. They want to love the PC but they can't resist fucking around and the PC encourages them to enjoy it.

Unfortunately by the looks of it, we can't have both yet. They will either love you or exclude you entirely. Wish they were cheating sluts if their corruption is high and their love is high as well, more like this:

Low Corruption - High Love = Love Route (Girl rejects Davide's advances because her heart belongs to the PC)
High Corruption - Low Love = NTR Route (Girl cares only for Davide, PC needs to spy or ask Davide's permission)
High Corruption - High Love = Slut Route (Encouraging slutty behavior and joining in threesomes with Davide and the girl too)

Last edited:

king1828

Jul 8, 2017
ok. so i really want to try this game but there is only one problem...the ntr tag. now i know that the ntr can be turned off, however when i last tried to play this game (many, many months ago) with the ntr off, even though the scenes were off it still very much felt like the ntr was still going on (e.g. the basement door being closed but still being able to hear moans. but i didnt get far into the game so i may be wrong).
ntr like the one in big brother doenst really bother me because you could keep it contained to the mom and because he was thecnically your moms boyfriend it ultimatly felt more like i was stealing her from him and most importantly you could get rid of the competition.
so here are my questions, how bad is the ntr? can you get rid of the competition? and is the corruption path only available in the ntr path or can i have them to my self and still corrupt them?

sorry for the long post, the spelling errors, the bad grammar and thank you to anyone that can anwser my question.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
ok. so i really want to try this game but there is only one problem...the ntr tag. now i know that the ntr can be turned off, however when i last tried to play this game (many, many months ago) with the ntr off, even though the scenes were off it still very much felt like the ntr was still going on (e.g. the basement door being closed but still being able to hear moans. but i didnt get far into the game so i may be wrong).
ntr like the one in big brother doenst really bother me because you could keep it contained to the mom and because he was thecnically your moms boyfriend it ultimatly felt more like i was stealing her from him and most importantly you could get rid of the competition.
so here are my questions, how bad is the ntr? can you get rid of the competition? and is the corruption path only available in the ntr path or can i have them to my self and still corrupt them?

sorry for the long post, the spelling errors, the bad grammar and thank you to anyone that can anwser my question.
Eventually we should be able to start getting rid of them, but not yet.
As for NTR, as long as you have high enough relationship points, NTR won't happen, though not sure about hard mode, but play in normal mode (not switching NTR off), keep relationship points high and you're good to go.
Love and corruption paths are different of course, they're pretty much self explanatory, on love route you won't have penetrative sex yet, on corruption path however you do, once to corruption level is high enough, maybe relationship points too.

Next update is namely going to focus on love route though and I hear sex will start happening there too, so keep an eye on it =)

Reactions: D Dog

king1828

Jul 8, 2017
Eventually we should be able to start getting rid of them, but not yet.
As for NTR, as long as you have high enough relationship points, NTR won't happen, though not sure about hard mode, but play in normal mode (not switching NTR off), keep relationship points high and you're good to go.
Love and corruption paths are different of course, they're pretty much self explanatory, on love route you won't have penetrative sex yet, on corruption path however you do, once to corruption level is high enough, maybe relationship points too.

Next update is namely going to focus on love route though and I hear sex will start happening there too, so keep an eye on it =)
many thanks sir i can finally give this a try.

Abracadaniel

Apr 21, 2018

Forget everything you have been told, this is a primarily NTR based/focused game, thats how it gained traction in the first place. Players who wanted a Big Brother 2 started looking at this game, and thankfully the dev is smart enough to see that. The game lets you play a total of 3 ways, love/corruption/ntr and you can play all ways simultaneously in 1 playthrough. The story itself is heavily implied ntr with the wife and the older sister, so far the dev has kept the little sister optional. Im gonna be frank with you, the game is still in mid development so if you want a love/harem/generic/boring game then the content isnt fully here yet, so far theres waaay more corruption/slut/ntr scenes in game but as stated this next update is going to bring playable weekends some love scenes/corruption/ntr.

TLDR: People would have you think this is another generic harem/vanilla/incest game when in reality the Dev started it as a primarily ntr focused/story based game. Its evolving though whether thats for the better or worse is for you to decide.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Forget everything you have been told, this is a primarily NTR based/focused game, thats how it gained traction in the first place. Players who wanted a Big Brother 2 started looking at this game, and thankfully the dev is smart enough to see that. The game lets you play a total of 3 ways, love/corruption/ntr and you can play all ways simultaneously in 1 playthrough. The story itself is heavily implied ntr with the wife and the older sister, so far the dev has kept the little sister optional. Im gonna be frank with you, the game is still in mid development so if you want a love/harem/generic/boring game then the content isnt fully here yet, so far theres waaay more corruption/slut/ntr scenes in game but as stated this next update is going to bring playable weekends some love scenes/corruption/ntr.

TLDR: People would have you think this is another generic harem/vanilla/incest game when in reality the Dev started it as a primarily ntr focused/story based game. Its evolving though whether thats for the better or worse is for you to decide.
You're right that this game certainly isn't vanilla, that's for sure, and NTR sure has a heavy presence there. But thankfully it can be completely avoided, as it was the devs intention that the player him/herself would choose the course of the story; you could choose to be the loving savior, or you could choose to be an exploiter and corrupt, or just be heartless and cruel and let the family be used as sex toys and even use them yourself, but point being, love route (without NTR) was always one of the paths, even corruption path without NTR was always an option, so basically NTR is only a quarter or a third of the game, think it's just the general setting and atmosphere that makes the presence of NTR seem bigger than what it is, or at least that's my take on it, as it is up to the player after all :p

Reactions: Ying Ko and Cico8

Abracadaniel

Apr 21, 2018
You're right that this game certainly isn't vanilla, that's for sure, and NTR sure has a heavy presence there. But thankfully it can be completely avoided, as it was the devs intention that the player him/herself would choose the course of the story; you could choose to be the loving savior, or you could choose to be an exploiter and corrupt, or just be heartless and cruel and let the family be used as sex toys and even use them yourself, but point being, love route (without NTR) was always one of the paths, even corruption path without NTR was always an option, so basically NTR is only a quarter or a third of the game, think it's just the general setting and atmosphere that makes the presence of NTR seem bigger than what it is, or at least that's my take on it, as it is up to the player after all :p
I guess it also depends on how you play the game, for example I think turning off the NTR option is completely destroying what the game set out to be. You were away and your family got tied up in some shady stuff. Mom got slutty and older sis was started on her path, and then the game really starts when you come home and see the state of things.

Point being I think players are trying to force the game to be something its not which only in my opinion hurts the true gameplay experience, but again thats just me.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I guess it also depends on how you play the game, for example I think turning off the NTR option is completely destroying what the game set out to be. You were away and your family got tied up in some shady stuff. Mom got slutty and older sis was started on her path, and then the game really starts when you come home and see the state of things.

Point being I think players are trying to force the game to be something its not which only in my opinion hurts the true gameplay experience, but again thats just me.
Agree. Trying to please too many groups and achieving none in the end. If you want to make an NTR game, then just go all the way. We have plenty of vanilla harems.

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
Why are people who don't like NTR even here and bitching about the game? Even if someone was a noob - just looking at the title of this game "TYRANT" spells out it wasn't gonna be some boring ass vanilla game.

This game is popular because of the corruption/NTR stuff. There's better games out there if you want straight up happy, vanilla games.

I actually hate the fact that the creator is forced to make all these changes, just look at the tags. "Blackmail, corruption, NTR, male domination, prostitution" etc you should know what you're in for and if you can't take the heat, don't be here.

Hopefully Saddog sticks to his guns and makes the game live up to its name.

More Davide x Nicole scenes please! Let the vanilla fanbase get triggered :cool:

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes