wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
WTF is happening here.
Please go to the OP and read again the description of the game from Saddo.

He planned
a love route
a corruption route
both with NTR or not.
So this game could be played by players looking for NTR or not depending of your choice.

Stop complaining about the content that you don't like and/or pushing the dev to add more content that you like.

Thanks

Last edited:

king1828

Jul 8, 2017
hi again last post before i go back into hibernation. decided to give the game a try, quick question special renders, extra content in game or something pretty to look at?

happychappy7

Nov 24, 2018
I'm having a problem delivering the package. I actually never get it on my inventory, so I can't deliver it at the subway, since there's no dialog sign. Does anyone know how to solve this?
Or can anyone who actually was able to deliver it, check the variable on the console, so I can bypass it?

Edit: Nevermind. I typed package = 1 on the console and it worked. I also got the script from the post #6860 that also fixed the problem.
How do you get to the console? I'm having trouble with this part too

skyusalol

Feb 4, 2018
From 16 Nov , saddo has not say anything , I can feel there is a Delay again XD , so for now I wait just wait we still at morning we will wait till the night and we see .

TheEdge

Jun 5, 2017
From 16 Nov , saddo has not say anything , I can feel there is a Delay again XD , so for now I wait just wait we still at morning we will wait till the night and we see .
I may be wrong, but I believe there will be no delays this time. He will likely launch the updates going forward without announcing dates, unlike the previous ones.

skyusalol

Feb 4, 2018
I may be wrong, but I believe there will be no delays this time. He will likely launch the updates going forward without announcing dates, unlike the previous ones.
ok I will agree with don't worry , lets hop im wrong & there no delay be cuz im sure all want to try this new update

skyusalol

Feb 4, 2018
That will be the first from the last 7-8 updates that comes on time,if he is right.
good night its alrdy a night here 11pm , idk why u give a hope he will not release the update he didn't even talk not in discord or in patron or anything , 100% Delay so have a nice day

Hanshin

Sep 13, 2018
not yet, i guess its in testing phase expect a release to the end of this month so probably about next week or early december :p

skyusalol

Feb 4, 2018
Don't worry here is 1:41 AM
do u believe me now , hehehehehh I don't trust what ever he talking about even if he give a date I don't believe that's easy money he gain by ppl and delay delay delay over & over & over & over , thats why I was 100% sure he will delay we alrdy on 25 Nov , he said : between 19 to 24 , don't trust any , have a nice day

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes