paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Just wait patiently without posting request/complain. Thanks. We will post the update really fast after the release.
Wep I am disappointed in you, I demand we have the update now, in fact not now, 1 hour ago, sort it man! :)

As always wep you are the voice of reason as well as a moderator :)
gettyimages-919094590.jpg

Reactions: D Dog and Hadgar

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
I know that the update will be released when it comes out. I know that this is a pirate site and it makes no sense to complain. But since there are those here who patronize the author, I want one thing to be explained to me. Please explain to me why the author can not understand the importance of communication with the community of fans of the game. Every time the same thing, the same thing, again and again. And each time it’s enough to write, "Guys, I’m fucking up, the update will be XX", and that's all. Tell him not to put any dead lines at all, or something else. We run in a circle every time a new update comes.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
I know that the update will be released when it comes out. I know that this is a pirate site and it makes no sense to complain. But since there are those here who patronize the author, I want one thing to be explained to me. Please explain to me why the author can not understand the importance of communication with the community of fans of the game. Every time the same thing, the same thing, again and again. And each time it’s enough to write, "Guys, I’m fucking up, the update will be XX", and that's all. Tell him not to put any dead lines at all, or something else. We run in a circle every time a new update comes.
I appreciate what you are saying and such discussions have taken place in the past, I was under the impression the game was due out by the end of the month which is this weekend coming anyway.
The only thing not done is the latest images release, but waiting a few days longer is not gonna make anything worse, you get used to it and I always consider the quality of the product makes the wait worthwhile :)

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
I appreciate what you are saying and such discussions have taken place in the past, I was under the impression the game was due out by the end of the month which is this weekend coming anyway.
The only thing not done is the latest images release, but waiting a few days longer is not gonna make anything worse, you get used to it and I always consider the quality of the product makes the wait worthwhile :)
The feeling is like, you know you are going to get a GREAT present and you can't wait to open it and play with it, but you have to wait two weeks to get it. This is going to be a long week, but worth it at the end.

Abracadaniel

Apr 21, 2018
The only problem there is that the "quality" we get tends to only be 1 or 2 new scenes and some variations on an old one. Then its back waiting for awesome preview lvl 4 screenshots that never make it into game. All the while wondering what the hold up is...

TheEdge

Jun 5, 2017
If Saddog Patreon's posts predictions confirm the changes from starting with NTR and optionally following the love route, he may have to recompile all the scripts.rpa. Those who follow the updates of the Summertime Saga know full well that this is complicated for both the developer and the player itself, anyway it is better to wait to see the result.

Last edited:
Reactions: paragon and D Dog

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
I also think that the developer is better not to rush in such cases, but to make the new content qualitatively. But is it worth the wait? I think the answer is not so unequivocal.
Having tried the game for the first time (version 0.2, if I remember correctly), I was pleasantly impressed and waited for new updates. Unfortunately, many expectations did not come true. Version 0.5.5 should be expected because we (finally!) were promised significant plot events. How many such events in the game are there now? Four - three dates, and the only effect on everyday relationships is dating Alexis, and joining the gang, that's all. The developer simply does not have enough time for his project to realize the potential invested in it. I do not blame him for this, to our great regret, the developers can not live in a cave and eat only berries and rainwater. At the same time, many events are meaningless because they have no consequences, and consequently they have no value for the plot. You sit, wait for an update, it comes out, and you watch, for example, an event with Nicole in the gym. Work to create an event for a few days, the event itself exhausts its value after the first viewing.
I also got the impression that Saddog does not know how to write complex plots. Even more trampling on the spot, interest kills the illogic of what is happening. In the three routes, the main characters act as three completely different personalities, and not like the same people with different attitudes towards one person (the main character).
The fact that I am writing all this already means that I am waiting for an update and will play when I can, but the game doesn’t cause any more "wow" effect. If the author no longer disperses his forces and concentrates only on the relevant plot events, he may well have time, if not for half a year, but at least 9 months to finish the project well. With the slowness of the developer, he doomed himself to torment in hell for game developers. In the final versions he will have to combine all the possible relationships of the characters and their interaction. Can you imagine how long it will take him? And if he does the final scene for each route, even a couple of scenes, the construction of the game in the sandbox will lose its meaning.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Really growing rather impatient, and no, not because the update has been in development for a long time, but because I can't wait to continue the story to go forward, and also because now there'd be sex even on love paths, and not just corruption and NTR, really looking forward to those! :p

Reactions: D Dog and Hadgar

rararara

Jun 5, 2017
And if he does the final scene for each route, even a couple of scenes, the construction of the game in the sandbox will lose its meaning.
In his last game "my legacy", it has many ending (i don't remember the exact number) and a last one only if you have unlock all the other. he will manage with time. Have hope.

TheEdge

Jun 5, 2017
I also think that the developer is better not to rush in such cases, but to make the new content qualitatively. But is it worth the wait? I think the answer is not so unequivocal.
Having tried the game for the first time (version 0.2, if I remember correctly), I was pleasantly impressed and waited for new updates. Unfortunately, many expectations did not come true. Version 0.5.5 should be expected because we (finally!) were promised significant plot events. How many such events in the game are there now? Four - three dates, and the only effect on everyday relationships is dating Alexis, and joining the gang, that's all. The developer simply does not have enough time for his project to realize the potential invested in it. I do not blame him for this, to our great regret, the developers can not live in a cave and eat only berries and rainwater. At the same time, many events are meaningless because they have no consequences, and consequently they have no value for the plot. You sit, wait for an update, it comes out, and you watch, for example, an event with Nicole in the gym. Work to create an event for a few days, the event itself exhausts its value after the first viewing.
I also got the impression that Saddog does not know how to write complex plots. Even more trampling on the spot, interest kills the illogic of what is happening. In the three routes, the main characters act as three completely different personalities, and not like the same people with different attitudes towards one person (the main character).
The fact that I am writing all this already means that I am waiting for an update and will play when I can, but the game doesn’t cause any more "wow" effect. If the author no longer disperses his forces and concentrates only on the relevant plot events, he may well have time, if not for half a year, but at least 9 months to finish the project well. With the slowness of the developer, he doomed himself to torment in hell for game developers. In the final versions he will have to combine all the possible relationships of the characters and their interaction. Can you imagine how long it will take him? And if he does the final scene for each route, even a couple of scenes, the construction of the game in the sandbox will lose its meaning.
I agree, but unfortunately this is the problem of more than 90% of the game developers at Patreon, not to mention that many end up abandoning the project.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
28 Different endings.
Was it that many? Huh, I didn't go for them all, ultimately I just wanted what I considered the best ending; impregnating the sister-in-law, well, I suppose EX sister-in-law and soon-to-be-wife xD
I did get a few other endings, but it was the previously mentioned ending that I wanted the most :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yes, sir! 5 Annas endings, 4 Sarah's endings, 4 Jennifer's endings, 14 Couples endings, 1 Harem ending.
I did recall that it was a hell of a lot of endings in the game, but 28? I would've guessed maybe a dozen different endings at the top of my head, haha :p
Some day should get all of the endings though :p
It's just that the older sister doesn't seem to care about MC at all, she's all about that stupid game she plays on social media and her dumbass friends. The little sister is...more than obsessive about MC, it's their mom that is the normal one and actually grows to love MC, although they didn't have the most normal start though, I mean come on, taking up the whole gigantic bologna up her snatch (and oddly manages to keep a relatively straight face too), haha xD

Reactions: D Dog

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
The feeling is like, you know you are going to get a GREAT present and you can't wait to open it and play with it, but you have to wait two weeks to get it. This is going to be a long week, but worth it at the end.
You have hit the nail on the head, that is exactly how it feels, but i am used to the wait from him / her now :)
The only problem there is that the "quality" we get tends to only be 1 or 2 new scenes and some variations on an old one. Then its back waiting for awesome preview lvl 4 screenshots that never make it into game. All the while wondering what the hold up is...
But some of the scenes were so worth the wait!, loved the sis and irena scene and the promise of whats next althou once we got in the basement I was disappointed, i really wanted more from it :), more gangband with mum less she is my bitch!.

Reactions: D Dog
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes