Abracadaniel

Apr 21, 2018
You have hit the nail on the head, that is exactly how it feels, but i am used to the wait from him / her now :)

But some of the scenes were so worth the wait!, loved the sis and irena scene and the promise of whats next althou once we got in the basement I was disappointed, i really wanted more from it :), more gangband with mum less she is my bitch!.
Difference of opinion I guess.

hali555

Jul 7, 2017
I can t sell at the subvay, is it require more than accepting the quest from davide like good points with him or a certain event? And I read the time well, but I cant interact no matter when I go to the subway.

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
I can t sell at the subvay, is it require more than accepting the quest from davide like good points with him or a certain event? And I read the time well, but I cant interact no matter when I go to the subway.
Hi
I just helped another person with same problem.

9pm visit lounge, talk to Davide accept offer and the next Tuesday/Thursday as soon as you wake go to subway (far right black box on map) and click orange !. repeat 5 times, you can get drugs any day, but deliver only first thing Tue/Thurs

If not (these are based of someone else save games, so if you want your own version PM me with your one)
The 9-5 save (last page of saves) is just as you join the gang.
The 9-6 save (last page last save slot) is last delivery
The auto is for start of that day.

Reactions: hasan caglar

cheesespread

Nov 21, 2017
update -

061.jpg

Hello everyone,
I know I‘m late, but something comes up very much lately that prevents me from releasing within the right date. So I won‘t give any specific dates in the future, just one update per month at lest, like before.
Here‘s now version 0.5.5.
It contains lesser stuff that I planned, many renders and animations need to be redone. They‘re just too ugly.
But I get two expanded love events done, so you can make love freely with many, many options with Nicole or Alexis. (Alexis contains deflowering also). One NTR event is in, with a special sharing option. (I can‘t explain this properly right now, you‘ll see it in the game). Also a corruption event for Nicole (her slutification). And some fixes, like the delivery bug, etc.
Also the option to put your own music to the game or enjoy the ingame music.
It‘s also not proofreaded yet, it‘s very much text and I hadn‘t enough time to get it to the proofreader. The corrections will be released then with the time, this update has now the 0.5 corrections in it. The new events are all on the weekend, and the weekend itself has some other options to choose events. All dates are now at the weekends also.
Some events must be replayed to trigger the new event. Old saves should work properly.
I know not everyone is a love path fan, but I recommend to play one of them at last so you can see the base system, which will be expanded with corruption options also. Or some new love stuff.
Also I could recommend the corruption scene, the plan to slutificate Nicole is detailed. (and maybe not so unrealistic, but very fapable ;)).
For now the normal version only (the compressed later and the android version will get every patron per message when it‘s done. I‘m not sure if we can make this still in november).
The Tyrant 0.5.5 (google drive)
| |
Changelog:
- 1 Love event for Nicole (with many options), repeatable
- 1 Love event for Alexis (with many options), repeatable
- 1 Corruption event for Nicole, repeatable
- 1 new event at the weekend, also repeatable
- 1 NTR event for Nicole, not repeatable. To reach it just skip the weekend activity.
- added music in the game and an option to add own music (see attachment)
- fixed a bug where non-NTR players could see a NTR event with Cassandra. I‘m verry sorry for that.
- fixed a bug at Nicole‘s basement event (corruption) which always shows the red costume, even when the schoolgirl costume was selected
- fixed a bug at Nicole‘s basement event (love) which won‘t let the player choose between the angel and the bunny costume
- fixed the delivery bug. You can now get as many packages as you want. You just need to deliver two to become a gangmember.
- fixed some other smaller bugs

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes