Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
hey i can't get past dropping off the package to join the gang help
you need to drop off a least 3 packages to join (so 2 weeks as only Tue and Thursday can you drop off), if you have done that and still having issues send me your save and I will see if I can fix it.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
I was not going in with any expectations but the characters and plot are nice and the choices we get are great too. I like this. Especially since it has some animated scenes, which I prefer over static. More of them please.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Burgundy

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
are they impregnated by the MC or other gang members?
Seriously?
This is sandbox game... you can chose scenario you like. If you are into harem, it's Mc who knocked them. If you are in cuckolding, it's done by Davide and gang. That's why you have two different pics.

Reactions: jack brisen

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
Seriously?
This is sandbox game... you can chose scenario you like. If you are into harem, it's Mc who knocked them. If you are in cuckolding, it's done by Davide and gang. That's why you have two different pics.
of course i want harem so i will make sure that my mc does the correct job

Reactions: dE_VoYd

Lotbsis

May 30, 2018
guys i cant get into the gang no matter how many packages i deliver.. i really need help (also i have darkwolfmod on. if it has to do with anything)

AnubisMRM

May 18, 2018
I searched this thread and couldn't find any fix for the subway bug. I can't interact in any way on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7-8 AM while in the subway.
Could anyone tell me how to open the console? I saw some possible fixes to this bug using the console, but it doesn't open by pressing the ` button.

AmazinK9

Sep 5, 2017
I searched this thread and couldn't find any fix for the subway bug. I can't interact in any way on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7-8 AM while in the subway.
Could anyone tell me how to open the console? I saw some possible fixes to this bug using the console, but it doesn't open by pressing the ` button.
Left Shift + O, you probably need UnRen to enable access to the console

Reactions: AnubisMRM

AnubisMRM

May 18, 2018
This would be a great game if the mechanics would be explained in any way. For example I have no idea why at the end of day some stats are changing for certain characters and if there is any way of stopping this.

Burgundy

Jul 26, 2017
This would be a great game if the mechanics would be explained in any way. For example I have no idea why at the end of day some stats are changing for certain characters and if there is any way of stopping this.
Affection starts going down once you reach certain thresholds, alternatively if you turn hard mode on it goes down more and at all times.

Also there is no way to stop it, you just have to compensate with presents/interactions.

RedFoot

Aug 20, 2017
How do you actually progress in this game? I can't seem to do anything but repeat scenes and take them on dates.

Oct 9, 2017
wew its still new to me with the new UPDATE webpage xD but i cant w8 to see this 1 <removed> knocking up them all .. nhahahha ...

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes