cheesespread

Nov 21, 2017
update from saddog

News about version 0.5.5
Hello everyone,
I finished my break now and have some news for the next update, version 0.5.5. This update will contain the conquering of the pussies of the main characters, Nicole, Cassandra and deflowering Alexis. Both on corruption and love routes (but love paths will have more detailed scenes for it. Like you‘ll get a reward for waiting so long on the love route).

These events will take places at the weekends with some other new events, also much new text for the repeating of the events and reactions for the choosen path, (like they‘re reacting happy that you choose the love path). Some more story and new NTR stuff of course too.

My announcement for the changings on the game (with NTR on) could made some missunderstandings.
I‘ll make this changings only when the options to kill your rivals are in the game too. Alexis will make an exception here, you‘ll have the chance to protect her virginity (until you take it for yourself or choose which one can buy it or let her untouched for ever or something else...). I don‘t want to make you suffer without having a chance to resolve that „problems“, especially when you close the game and can‘t protect them anymore ;)

The only change I‘ll do in 0.5.5 is reorder the events, so that the NTR stuff won‘t happen at the same time with the love/corruption events and you have to choose which you‘ll play. They‘ll happen at other times and you can skip/interfere them like before until the killing options are in the game.

More infos about the „detailed“ love events I‘ll release the next days.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
update from saddog

News about version 0.5.5
...conquering of the pussies of the main characters, Nicole, Cassandra and deflowering Alexis. Both on corruption...
Shouldn't that be plundering? Conquering... well needs a crown to go with it! :biggrin:

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I really like this game, and think that Nicole is the best milf in all the incestgameverse. But the issue I have with the story is that in the non-ntr route (my personal choice, I'm not in the ntr stuff really), and even more in the love path, seems not to be a real future motivation for the MC to kill the gang members... but yes a strong motivation to kill HIM, principally for the dad. "That bastard is fucking all my family, shoot him in the head, Davide!"

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Horrible English

update from saddog

News about version 0.5.5
Hello everyone,
I finished my break now and have some news for the next update, version 0.5.5. This update will contain the conquering of the pussies of the main characters, Nicole, Cassandra and deflowering Alexis. Both on corruption and love routes (but love paths will have more detailed scenes for it. Like you‘ll get a reward for waiting so long on the love route).

These events will take places at the weekends with some other new events, also much new text for the repeating of the events and reactions for the choosen path, (like they‘re reacting happy that you choose the love path). Some more story and new NTR stuff of course too.

My announcement for the changings on the game (with NTR on) could made some missunderstandings.
I‘ll make this changings only when the options to kill your rivals are in the game too. Alexis will make an exception here, you‘ll have the chance to protect her virginity (until you take it for yourself or choose which one can buy it or let her untouched for ever or something else...). I don‘t want to make you suffer without having a chance to resolve that „problems“, especially when you close the game and can‘t protect them anymore ;)

The only change I‘ll do in 0.5.5 is reorder the events, so that the NTR stuff won‘t happen at the same time with the love/corruption events and you have to choose which you‘ll play. They‘ll happen at other times and you can skip/interfere them like before until the killing options are in the game.

More infos about the „detailed“ love events I‘ll release the next days.
The game does not have a lot of content and he's been working on it for a year

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
I'm having a problem delivering the package. I actually never get it on my inventory, so I can't deliver it at the subway, since there's no dialog sign. Does anyone know how to solve this?
Or can anyone who actually was able to deliver it, check the variable on the console, so I can bypass it?

Edit: Nevermind. I typed package = 1 on the console and it worked. I also got the script from the post #6860 that also fixed the problem.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Anyone could give some tips to new player ?

How should I play to get most NTR content possible ?
I should go for corruption ?
or something else ?

What should I do in first few days ?

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Hi @Angmir, it is simple. As far as I remember, take always the red options.
It doesn't matter so much what to do the first days, cause when the party begins, it doesn't stop!!!
Download the Tyrant event guide NTR in the first page of this thread. In the last page is a relations overview, it helps a lot. And play with the cheat menu in the phone to get the points you need.

Reactions: Angmir

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Thx

Any chance MC will get "Gangsta" enough to open closed doors ;] ?
Any way to get into mothers room for an example ?

cheesespread

Nov 21, 2017
another update from saddog

055.jpg
Advanced sex-events (love path)
Hello everyone,
this post is to explain the advanced sex events with the three main girls on the love path (corruption path options for this event will be added in an other update).
As you see in the picture you‘ll be able to decide for yourself what‘ll happen at the sex-event and how you want to finish it. You can choose several body parts to kiss (kiss is mostly available for now) or go further (use her hands, head, pussy, feet) to get off. Or choose another position, like 69 as seen on the icon. By choosing a body part or position you‘ll get other options, like kissing in this example. Several actions will have animations added and they‘re even some actions which can corrupt her (so you have to choose wisely what you‘ll do – if you want to stay at pure love).

The icons and text isn‘t final yet, just something for this example and another postition is planned for this sex event too. All three girls will have a sex-event like that on their love path, but the other two girls will have some options added, like a tit-job which is with Alexis barely possible.

This sex-event can take place at other locations too, so you can have fun with Alexis in her room at night too (for example). The corruption path will share the same event, it‘ll just give you other options too and the girls will react different. There‘ll also some point where you can have all options (love and corruption), when you play it in balance, but this can happen only when the corruption stuff is added. (so a later update) And with sex-events created like this, it‘ll give me the option to add stuff with each update, without disregard other events/stuff, so the update isn‘t focused on this events only.

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
Did he say before that next version was in October, because not many days left and would really like to continue the "plot" this weekend.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes