TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
Very short update :(
Yes and it seems really buggy, even with the fixes, the david and nicole morning thing that he added (again) keeps looping for me every night, the basement event with david and alexis never comes back now...

Patpong

Jun 11, 2018
Anyone know how to kill gang members? I got initiated to the gang and punished the mom, but nothing after that. I can't find a decent walk through.

Can we also kill the dad?
At the speed Saddog updates you might get to this part in 2023.

I only get so frustrated with this game because it's brilliant. I love it. I just wish the poor guy would team up with someone to help him out. With Saddogs latest announcement don't expect anything at all for the next 2 months and even then how much new content will there actually be? He hinted that 0.5.0 would be a big update and what did we actually get? Hardly anything.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Is there a actual full walkthrough for the non-NTR paths and not just a change log version?

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
I have to admit it's a really good game. I like it. Not even a walkthrough is necessary. I have a question concerning the game:

Is there any sex scene with the red haired friend of the big sister? I just saw a BJ from her with Frank from the solarium.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I have to admit it's a really good game. I like it. Not even a walkthrough is necessary. I have a question concerning the game:

Is there any sex scene with the red haired friend of the big sister? I just saw a BJ from her with Frank from the solarium.
No not to my knowledge but as always i could be wrong i do not claim to be an expert in this game

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Yes and it seems really buggy, even with the fixes, the david and nicole morning thing that he added (again) keeps looping for me every night, the basement event with david and alexis never comes back now...
I admit i have never seen the event you are talking about but you have roused my curiosity what does it contain

Headshunter

Dec 23, 2017
the davide/nicole scene happens if you have low relationship with nicole, if you want davide/alexis one instead raise nicole and lower alexis to less than 5 points, if you dont want any of them, keep both of their relationship points over 10 points.
and...no...currently there is no scene involving Irina, as of yet the only one that gets anything from her is the fat fuck from the tanning salon and its a BJ scene.
at most you can fondle her, and alexis get a taste...and that is it, at least to my knowledge

Headshunter

Dec 23, 2017
@bill r to my knowledge, you only get D licking from her, davide however gets full BJ (at secret place) and anal virginity (kinda unfair) at the basement, at least that i know of

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes