Sammie0181

Nov 13, 2017
Does anybody have an actual guide to play this game? I downloaded it a while ago but I just did the sme things over and over again without any changes. I want to like it but I feel I'm missing something.

Reactions: Ryohky

Hairpremi

Apr 28, 2018
What i was wondering, been told for a year now to wait for the next update, as the story will be develop.
Was it or it is still just some "random" sex scenes? Does it feel as a whole now or still patched parts?
For 12 month, people says to wait because he is working on the base game and then it will make sense, as i haven't played the last couple updates, is it worthy now? Or i should wait still for the next 6 to 12 month?
Thank you.
honestly?
wait for another year
not kidding... terribly disappointed fan here

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
This is progressing WAY too slowly.
Well I'm guessing that the dev has a full-time job to attend to and probably other things too, so he's doing what he can with the time he has. Sure it has taken quite a lot of time between this update and the previous one, but I am more appreciative of his time and effort than that :p

Reactions: D Dog

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
like i said i spanked mommy with a paddle and i did the corruption thing as in cream pied her on the first date
You said that yes but it was not my question. The game had/has some bugs. Once, I could access the basement w/o being a gangmember by example.

Do you remember doing the packages delivery for Davide ? ( before the update it was 5 deliveries now 2 ).

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
You said that yes but it was not my question. The game had/has some bugs. Once, I could access the basement w/o being a gangmember by example.

Do you remember doing the packages delivery for Davide ? ( before the update it was 5 deliveries now 2 ).
last time i was able to getting as being a gang member by editing my save to make it so i have 5 deliveries but im done with the update and the second date scene for both mommy and little sister are far more enjoyable then what is probably in the thing im missing

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Maybe editing your save for the gangmember membership did mess some things in that regard.
Anyways, if you are fine with how it is in your game that's what matter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eerie Entity

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
Excited to see the new stuff from 0.5.5, especially the love route, looking forward to see whats going to be in 0.6

Jul 30, 2018
tried to use the mod but there is never anything in the cheatmax.zip when i extract it it says there is stuff in it butwhen i open the folder nothing there

imortalq

Oct 14, 2018
this Special renders can be use in game? if yes where must be copy?
I havent seen any sex seances from Irina any advises?

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Okay the latest Images from saddog and the attached notes..

Hello everyone,
here are the reward images from last week and this week.
With Cassandra's love images the possible love and corruption endings for the three main girls are done.
The new images with Nicole are themed about version 0.5.5. Nicole after her "slutification" and for NTR more subway fun.
cassandra love NTR.jpg cassandra_love.jpg nicole corruption slut.jpg nicole subway NTR.jpg

Aila

Jul 10, 2018
[QUOTE = "Pakii, post: 1332913, участник: 157937"] есть ли лучшее пошаговое руководство? [/ QUOTE]
А зачем?Кликай , кликай и кликай. В итоге пройдешь все сцены..... и не один раз!

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes