Nov 24, 2017
Your are lucky. How did you meet her? :ROFLMAO:

I am 27 years old. I have many friends, but we just date girls of my age or younger.
Go hang out at bars, many older women (milfs or just older women) are desperate to meet a younger guy who pays attention them. :)

If you really want to bang a lot of milfs or just older women, become a bartender, especially at bars close to where business conventions tend to happen. Lots of lonely businesswomen and lonely wives of businessmen attending those conventions.

Last edited:

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
No, I said IRL. And no you didn't make it clear but now that you mention it, are you saying you like being cucked IRL? I don't care and I won't judge. I'm pretty sure I made it clear that I don't like it IRL. As I said, it's just a game
no i dislike it IRL and in games

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
That's what I would like to know, I've done the basement event with her a number of times, in both love and corruption way, and yet I don't have the corruption date with her :/
And yes, my relationship, love/trust and corruption points are all over 2k for each lady xD
You've done everything you are supposed to do to trigger the corruption date with Nicole.

The code looks for two specific variables to be True, gangmember and mombasementfirst to enable the corruption date. The gangmember variable is supposed to be set to True when you start the 9pm event in the living room after completing the drug deliveries. And the mombasementfirst variable is supposed to be set to True after completing the 10pm basement event with Nicole and by choosing to not drug her with your Corruption Points > Love Points.

I've noticed an issue with this update when using old saves where the game seems to hold onto old variable values and won't let them change. I haven't found a specific reason in the code for this yet. But if you happen to be playing with a save from the previous update and are having issues like this, I would recommend seeing if starting a new game lets you unlock this scene properly.

Alternately, if you have console commands enabled you can set gangmember and mombasementfirst to True in the console and that should unlock the corruption date for nicole.

Incidentally, as this has been an issue I've seen a number people mention for this update, I plan on adding an "Enable all dates" button in my updated mod just in case. It's just seems to be randomly affecting people and I don't want them stuck and unable to see all the new scenes.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
You've done everything you are supposed to do to trigger the corruption date with Nicole.

The code looks for two specific variables to be True, gangmember and mombasementfirst to enable the corruption date. The gangmember variable is supposed to be set to True when you start the 9pm event in the living room after completing the drug deliveries. And the mombasementfirst variable is supposed to be set to True after completing the 10pm basement event with Nicole and by choosing to not drug her with your Corruption Points > Love Points.

I've noticed an issue with this update when using old saves where the game seems to hold onto old variable values and won't let them change. I haven't found a specific reason in the code for this yet. But if you happen to be playing with a save from the previous update and are having issues like this, I would recommend seeing if starting a new game lets you unlock this scene properly.

Alternately, if you have console commands enabled you can set gangmember and mombasementfirst to True in the console and that should unlock the corruption date for nicole.

Incidentally, as this has been an issue I've seen a number people mention for this update, I plan on adding an "Enable all dates" button in my updated mod just in case. It's just seems to be randomly affecting people and I don't want them stuck and unable to see all the new scenes.
Much appreciated for the help, that was very detailed, VERY, I'll be sure to do that :)
Think I'll just go with starting a new save, I try to not to mess with the console commands and cheats in games in general all too much, they're known to break the gameplay sometimes, think "Man of the House" suffers from this, like if you up your stats or whatever too much, certain events won't trigger when they're supposed to :)

Reactions: S A Z

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Much appreciated for the help, that was very detailed, VERY, I'll be sure to do that :)
Think I'll just go with starting a new save, I try to not to mess with the console commands and cheats in games in general all too much, they're known to break the gameplay sometimes, think "Man of the House" suffers from this, like if you up your stats or whatever too much, certain events won't trigger when they're supposed to :)
No problem. And I agree. I like to do clean playthroughs first to get the full experience before digging in deeper to see how it all runs.

Karat

Aug 27, 2017
I liked "My Legacy." But I feel like the dev bit off more than he can chew with "The Tyrant." Hopefully the dev will go back to more straightforward games like "My Legacy" in the future.

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017

I can not wait to see what you do/change in your mod with all the new stuff in this release @Sazriel. You mod is awesome.

Reactions: S A Z

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Does anyone haves the 5.5 Walktrough? or where can i get it plus if anyone haves the artist discord i would really apreciate it

Last edited:
Reactions: stever

bpgc

Jun 28, 2018
For the life of me I couldn't get the gangmember weekend scene or open the door at 0:00 Can someone help me how to achieve this? (save file will be easier :p)

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes