dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Any help on triggering the lil sis NTR route or the subway scene? They are noth in the image pack but can't seem to get them to trigger.

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
Anyone know if the Cassandra basement scene was repeatable or not? Can't seem to access it after you accept her.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Anyone know if the Cassandra basement scene was repeatable or not? Can't seem to access it after you accept her.
Which scene ? The NTR one with Franck ( which is repeatable ) or the one with the MC ( which is not repeatable as far as I know ) ? If it's the later I have a save for it if you are interested.

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Any help on triggering the lil sis NTR route or the subway scene? They are noth in the image pack but can't seem to get them to trigger.
For Alexis NTR scenes you need to have a very low relationship with her (most NTR scenes require a very low relationship anyways).
NOTE : for Alexis basement NTR scene which trigger automatically at night, you also must have a good relationship with Nicole otherwise Nicole NTR kitchen scene will trigger instead of Alexis'.

Reactions: dbp5ca

Itachi-Uchiha

Jul 21, 2018
Do I get informed, when I have the game threw? Because I can do whatever I want, there isnt coming anything new. Also my relationship with barely everybody just get worse every night, doesnt matter what I do, tried evertything, the good and bad away, aswell every option for choses I tried. Also is it normal that I have no sound? And the dude that I have to met at the metro doesnt appear.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes