Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Love route seems to be bugged. If you're on ntr path, you get Irina's message everyday at 4pm and can repeat it. But you won't get another message if you watched the scene on love path.
Thank you. I saw the scene on Love path, that's why I can't trigger it again.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Love route seems to be bugged. If you're on ntr path, you get Irina's message everyday at 4pm and can repeat it. But you won't get another message if you watched the scene on love path.
Although the entire scene could've also been intended as a one-time event, then it's ntr path that's buggy.
The loveroute is bugged it suppose to send the message to your phone everyday and it is suppose to do the same as ntr path everyday check the change log.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
can you reenter basement again? or enter at 23 when everyone else is down there?
just hoping for this to be finished so the stories can be tied togehter somehow :eek:

D

Deleted member 802253

v0.7

- The NTR subway event with Nicole (weekend) is this new event or not? i think we already had that event in v0.5.5(1 NTR event for Nicole, not repeatable. To reach it just skip the weekend activity. )

there

Nov 23, 2016
Cannot start date with Irina. This is the bug I am getting.

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
ScriptError: could not find label 'replyirinalove1'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/maps.rpyc", line 986, in script
  File "F:\games\TheTyrant-0.7-pc-compressed\TheTyrant-0.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1861, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "F:\games\TheTyrant-0.7-pc-compressed\TheTyrant-0.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1849, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\games\TheTyrant-0.7-pc-compressed\TheTyrant-0.7-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 203, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\games\TheTyrant-0.7-pc-compressed\TheTyrant-0.7-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2755, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "F:\games\TheTyrant-0.7-pc-compressed\TheTyrant-0.7-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "F:\games\TheTyrant-0.7-pc-compressed\TheTyrant-0.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "F:\games\TheTyrant-0.7-pc-compressed\TheTyrant-0.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3477, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "F:\games\TheTyrant-0.7-pc-compressed\TheTyrant-0.7-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "F:\games\TheTyrant-0.7-pc-compressed\TheTyrant-0.7-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "F:\games\TheTyrant-0.7-pc-compressed\TheTyrant-0.7-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "F:\games\TheTyrant-0.7-pc-compressed\TheTyrant-0.7-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 910, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "F:\games\TheTyrant-0.7-pc-compressed\TheTyrant-0.7-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 845, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "F:\games\TheTyrant-0.7-pc-compressed\TheTyrant-0.7-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\games\TheTyrant-0.7-pc-compressed\TheTyrant-0.7-pc\renpy\curry.py", line 40, in __call__
    **dict(self.kwargs.items() + kwargs.items()))
  File "F:\games\TheTyrant-0.7-pc-compressed\TheTyrant-0.7-pc\renpy\game.py", line 333, in call_in_new_context
    return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
  File "F:\games\TheTyrant-0.7-pc-compressed\TheTyrant-0.7-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
    context.run()
  File "game/messenger.rpyc", line 223, in script
  File "F:\games\TheTyrant-0.7-pc-compressed\TheTyrant-0.7-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'replyirinalove1'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
The Tyrant 0.7
Mon Apr 22 10:13:45 2019
[/CODE]

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
Thank you for continuing the updates ..
Not all Devs are not meeting deadlines, but you can not generalize ..
About this version 0.7 .. I think it's best to wait for a patch update 0.7A .. 0.7.1

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
The intro screen bug was annoying but an easy fix. By the time I fixed it and checked to see if anyone else had run into it before I added it...a few other people posted their fix for it :D
Not sure what to do with Irena's date, I think it's supposed to increase a variable rather than call a label but I haven't had time to test. Sounds like an easy fix too, but I'll wait on the script update in a week or so before getting into it much.

LittleJimmyJr2

Apr 19, 2019
The intro screen bug was annoying but an easy fix. By the time I fixed it and checked to see if anyone else had run into it before I added it...a few other people posted their fix for it :D
Not sure what to do with Irena's date, I think it's supposed to increase a variable rather than call a label but I haven't had time to test. Sounds like an easy fix too, but I'll wait on the script update in a week or so before getting into it much.

how can i fix that shit about the intro brother?

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Its a pretty short update with an annoying bug when you message someone, but the date with Irina makes me almost forget that. :love:

3.50 star(s) 119 Votes