Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
How do I get the second ntr date for cassandra?
Edit: Sry my mistake. I meant the ntr dates between irina and alexis.

DJsona

May 13, 2018
Hi all, Both intro fix don't work on compressed version. so i juste UnRen the scripts.rpa from shadog and it work perfectly.

Mar 29, 2018
Does anyone know how to get this scene? I'm on full NTR route and played the scene with Irene+Alex+David but I cant seem to find this picture. I replayed this scene like 5 times, went on the 9pm date with Irene and chose to "Spy on them" with the fatty blowjob . Moreover I have 0 Love 0 Relationship and 100something Corruption. But this path for some reason didnt work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This update was so unticlimatic... I though there was multiple scenes added but this update had only one actually new scene. Bummer...

Reactions: BczILher

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Are you talking about the Irina's love date? if you are, how did u get it?
She just send me a message on the phone. :unsure:

Honestly this game needs a full walkthrough since its pretty difficult to find all the scenes when you are playing it the NTR way. :sneaky:

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
Is it worth playing? Been progressing slowly lately....
Its best come and play it in October od December, there should be enough updates and stuff till then.
This game has the potential to become one of the best NTR games, but its so slow and i guess you have to wait for more.

How it has 500+ patreons and 3k dollars income after 2 months break and 1 scene update is beyond understanding.

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Does anyone know how to get this scene? I'm on full NTR route and played the scene with Irene+Alex+David but I cant seem to find this picture. I replayed this scene like 5 times, went on the 9pm date with Irene and chose to "Spy on them" with the fatty blowjob . Moreover I have 0 Love 0 Relationship and 100something Corruption. But this path for some reason didnt work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This update was so unticlimatic... I though there was multiple scenes added but this update had only one actually new scene. Bummer...
If you've already done the date through the love route, then it's bugged and you won't get that date anymore. You have to do it the NTR for the very first time, so before accepting the date, be sure to have 0 rel with Alexis & Irina, and you'll see Davide fucking her.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes