Kibad

May 12, 2017
Hey guys, i´ve been playing a lot of these games, and i would like to know which program they use.
And how much does it cost with models as good like in this game.

Thanks to anyone who can answer me.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I love this game but if im being honest this update was kind of a disappointment still the ntr scene was hot though i used unren to look at the images rather then play the game to see it

Reactions: satanete

Master1995

Sep 20, 2017
Hey guys, i´ve been playing a lot of these games, and i would like to know which program they use.
And how much does it cost with models as good like in this game.

Thanks to anyone who can answer me.
Ren'py - for code - free
Unity - for assets - free - (better assets are few bucks)

Reactions: Kibad
U

User_1263144

Seems some folks are having a hard time following a simple instruction. "You cant skip the intro on a new game. It is bugged if you try to." Simples!!!! I ám using the Compressed version for what it is worth and everything seems to work fine. The Cheats compensate for having to go through intro again though.
Wrong, people have commented that it didn't go away in spite of not skipping the intro, including myself. Some have said starting from a save worked, but I started a new game, so perhaps I will grab someone's save.

Alright, I duplicated ThunderRob's steps and reinstalled fresh, deleted scripts.rpy and pasted the new one in and renamed it as well as dropping the incest patch into game's folder and the intro message is now gone. Should have worked before when I pasted it in but It's cool. I suggest perhaps having a Rabbi and chicken on standby as well if you can't get it to work.

Darth Nelson

Jan 11, 2018
You have to become a gangmember to progress the story right? And can you choose the love route with any of the girls if you become a gangmember? I'm still not sure how to approach this game to be honest.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
You have to become a gangmember to progress the story right? And can you choose the love route with any of the girls if you become a gangmember? I'm still not sure how to approach this game to be honest.
Yes you have to, yes you can (but i wouldn't really do that with mom because her corruption route is awesome). I would recomment to play it and decide on the fly where you want to go.

Mar 29, 2018
Does anyone know how to get this scene? I'm on full NTR route and played the scene with Irene+Alex+David but I cant seem to find this picture. I replayed this scene like 5 times, went on the 9pm date with Irene and chose to "Spy on them" with the fatty blowjob . Moreover I have 0 Love 0 Relationship and 100something Corruption. But this path for some reason didnt work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This update was so unticlimatic... I though there was multiple scenes added but this update had only one actually new scene. Bummer...
Okay...
I found a way around it to replicate that scene. All you have to do in console is to hit Ctrl+O and then write down

secretplace4pmntrfirst=False

Right after that accept Irina message to go to the barn.
Have a good one :)

If you've already done the date through the love route, then it's bugged and you won't get that date anymore. You have to do it the NTR for the very first time, so before accepting the date, be sure to have 0 rel with Alexis & Irina, and you'll see Davide fucking her.
I did this exact thing from start and I wasnt lucky... same things David fucking Alex.

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
I just Downloaded this game and I have to ask... Is there issues with it ? I have what looks like the start overlay asking if I want to skip the intro over everything, all of the scenes are crazy dark and when I go into my room and click the ! I get to a cheat screen of sorts but there is no way to go out from it.... When I say crazy Dark I mean its like I can not See anything on some screens. Like in the subway... totally dark I think I can see a trashcan... and maybe some steps.

Reactions: Monsieur X

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I just Downloaded this game and I have to ask... Is there issues with it ? I have what looks like the start overlay asking if I want to skip the intro over everything, all of the scenes are crazy dark and when I go into my room and click the ! I get to a cheat screen of sorts but there is no way to go out from it.... When I say crazy Dark I mean its like I can not See anything on some screens. Like in the subway... totally dark I think I can see a trashcan... and maybe some steps.
Saddog forgot to add a line in the intro.rpy for line 69 say "window hide"

Grab UnRen here. Put UnRen in the same folder as TheTyrant.exe and drag and drop TheTyrant.exe onto UnRen.
Choose Options 1 and 2 if you have the full size version. Pick option 2 if it's the compressed version.
If you chose option 1, go into /game folder and delete the .rpa files that it extracted or you will get errors and the game won't start.
Delete the un.rpyc file in the /game folder so it doesn't keep overwriting the .rpy files every time you start the game.
Open intro.rpy with notepad or notepad++, atom, etc. Around line 60, you'll see "window show". A few lines down, there is no "window hide" to hide that window so it stays up. What we need to do is add "window hide" in the right spot.

Like this
Python:
    window show
    n "You can skip the intro, but it this is your first time playing the game it's not recommenend"
    n "Do you want to skip the intro?"
    menu:
        "Yes":
            window hide
            jump tutorial
        "No":
            pass
    window hide
EDIT.. added line so both choices get rid of the window. TESTED. It does get rid of the window.

gogliagoop

Jan 21, 2018
Anyone able to help with a good way of extracting the game images?

I want to be able to check I've got every possible scene but I am not able to view the images (see attached) when I extract them.

01.png

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes