Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Kind sucks that the NTR scenes appear to have more work put into them than the MC scene...most anyway. The finish to the 2nd lesbian date with NTR was better than the non ntr version....mc got a hj while the dude went all the way with both girls.
Sad but predictable.. seems there are more donors for ntr than non.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Kind sucks that the NTR scenes appear to have more work put into them than the MC scene...most anyway. The finish to the 2nd lesbian date with NTR was better than the non ntr version....mc got a hj while the dude went all the way with both girls.
Hope we get additional scenes for that date that has the MC go all the way with them.

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
Seems from the comments of 0.7s update is mostly an NTR update, I'm gonna wait till the other routes get some love before coming back to The Tyrant, I'm still hoping to one day get that spicy scene with me,Davide and...the shovel...outside...at night...a nice romantic stroll with the shovel in hand

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Seems from the comments of 0.7s update is mostly an NTR update, I'm gonna wait till the other routes get some love before coming back to The Tyrant, I'm still hoping to one day get that spicy scene with me,Davide and...the shovel...outside...at night...a nice romantic stroll with the shovel in hand
The non ntr updates seem to be lacking in quality compared to the ntr routes.....I don't really care about ntr being in the game since its easily avoidable, my gripe is not with ntr its self....its aboutonly half the effort being put into the love route in comparison. If that makes any sense to you. Love the game though either way...just a gripe.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
The non ntr updates seem to be lacking in quality compared to the ntr routes.....I don't really care about ntr being in the game since its easily avoidable, my gripe is not with ntr its self....its aboutonly half the effort being put into the love route in comparison. If that makes any sense to you. Love the game though either way...just a gripe.
I also don't like ntr, but this is primarily an ntr game. There are more patrons in support of ntr than against it, so this is why the game has better ntr scenes, and why the love route is being half assed. Avoiding ntr means avoiding 70% of the game, which is sad, but there are other games out there.

Reactions: lxbx and magus448

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Yup.. had that error too and tried to track it down but it literally doesn't lead anywhere. I tried to misspell it a couple different ways and no dice. It's like it's not even there.
I think i see what he had planned, if you hit ignore the sms will fire later on and you just have to ignore if it it's that error. Still I know S A Z will fix it with his mod so I will wait on that.

Reactions: x0run and S A Z

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
How the hell do I get rid of this stupid text at the top of the screen.
It doesn't go away or even seem to have a way to respond to it. While its displayed it makes everything dark and hard to see.
This image is a hell of a lot lighter than the actual game. It gets lighter when you click on background selections then it comes back so God damn annoying. If you are going to put a question like this up have a way to clear the damn thing.

Tried a restart on it. Turns out some sort of stupid bug that will happen every single time. After the initial knock out scene it brings this crap back up. Game is damn near unplayable with it. Let me know when its fixed or tell me what file and where to fix the crap and I'll do it till then not going any further.
Annoying.png

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
How the hell do I get rid of this stupid text at the top of the screen.
It doesn't go away or even seem to have a way to respond to it. While its displayed it makes everything dark and hard to see.
This image is a hell of a lot lighter than the actual game. It gets lighter when you click on background selections then it comes back so God damn annoying. If you are going to put a question like this up have a way to clear the damn thing.

Tried a restart on it. Turns out some sort of stupid bug that will happen every single time. After the initial knock out scene it brings this crap back up. Game is damn near unplayable with it. Let me know when its fixed or tell me what file and where to fix the crap and I'll do it till then not going any further.
View attachment 288202
There are at least 2 intro patch files people made if you search 2 pages back or search intro fix you should find it.

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
There are at least 2 intro patch files people made if you search 2 pages back or search intro fix you should find it.
Thanks would love to use one that works. However looking under the game directory the normal area the game scripts are stored and all I am finding is images and the precompiled files and images none of the actual rpy files.
To make it clear the files aren't hidden or anything. Just not there. So no idea what directory they are stored in. Sure as heck isn't the usual place.

Nuihc

Oct 10, 2017
It looks like I got the intro patch to work. I copied the one at the top of page 489, intro.rpy, into the game folder but I deleted the numbers that were in the file name so it just read intro.rpy. That seemed to fix the problem. Hope this helps.

Reactions: grtrader

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
It looks like I got the intro patch to work. I copied the one at the top of page 489, intro.rpy, into the game folder but I deleted the numbers that were in the file name so it just read intro.rpy. That seemed to fix the problem. Hope this helps.
Sorry my bad that is standard, if members attach files it can load a number in front of the file name

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
I also don't like ntr, but this is primarily an ntr game. There are more patrons in support of ntr than against it, so this is why the game has better ntr scenes, and why the love route is being half assed. Avoiding ntr means avoiding 70% of the game, which is sad, but there are other games out there.
Sure there are other games that don't have NTR but but storywise, to make a great NTR game that will bring in people who love NTR and people who don't, it can be good for both sides and get much more attention from both ends. First off, I have nothing against NTR, if you enjoy it...good on you, but for people like me who despise NTR storywise, like to feel the accomplishment of saving the love interest from the bad guys, instead the option of switching off NTR completely, it should be an option to downright put a stop to it, its almost the same as switching it off, only for the fact that you are still taking party in the NTR route but putting a stop to it, that would make the story and gameplay for people who enjoy taking down the bad guy so much more satisfying in the end and it doesn't hurt the story and game play for the people who love NTR and want it to happen, so then you don't have to "Avoid 70% of the game" but instead you play through it with those options there for everyone, no content has to get taken out or removed, and everyone wins, regardless if most of the polls are for NTR or not, having the option to put a stop to it or let it would be the best that that happens to NTR games, unless the devs of some NTR games want nothing but 100% NTR then there doesn't have to be an option, like Marina's cuckolding report for example, that game is full on NTR, with tiny big a false hope that you can stop it but everyone knows that,s not going to happen. but The Tyrant is different and unique to those types of games, it might be first and foremost an NTR game but it also has Love and corruption routes in it, which is why the option for the MC to put a stop to NTR is not an expectation but it would improve the game so much

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Cannot start date with Irina. This is the bug I am getting.

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
ScriptError: could not find label 'replyirinalove1'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/maps.rpyc", line 986, in script
  File "F:\games\TheTyrant-0.7-pc-compressed\TheTyrant-0.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1861, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "F:\games\TheTyrant-0.7-pc-compressed\TheTyrant-0.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1849, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\games\TheTyrant-0.7-pc-compressed\TheTyrant-0.7-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 203, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\games\TheTyrant-0.7-pc-compressed\TheTyrant-0.7-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2755, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "F:\games\TheTyrant-0.7-pc-compressed\TheTyrant-0.7-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "F:\games\TheTyrant-0.7-pc-compressed\TheTyrant-0.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "F:\games\TheTyrant-0.7-pc-compressed\TheTyrant-0.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3477, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "F:\games\TheTyrant-0.7-pc-compressed\TheTyrant-0.7-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "F:\games\TheTyrant-0.7-pc-compressed\TheTyrant-0.7-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "F:\games\TheTyrant-0.7-pc-compressed\TheTyrant-0.7-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "F:\games\TheTyrant-0.7-pc-compressed\TheTyrant-0.7-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 910, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "F:\games\TheTyrant-0.7-pc-compressed\TheTyrant-0.7-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 845, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "F:\games\TheTyrant-0.7-pc-compressed\TheTyrant-0.7-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\games\TheTyrant-0.7-pc-compressed\TheTyrant-0.7-pc\renpy\curry.py", line 40, in __call__
    **dict(self.kwargs.items() + kwargs.items()))
  File "F:\games\TheTyrant-0.7-pc-compressed\TheTyrant-0.7-pc\renpy\game.py", line 333, in call_in_new_context
    return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
  File "F:\games\TheTyrant-0.7-pc-compressed\TheTyrant-0.7-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
    context.run()
  File "game/messenger.rpyc", line 223, in script
  File "F:\games\TheTyrant-0.7-pc-compressed\TheTyrant-0.7-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'replyirinalove1'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
The Tyrant 0.7
Mon Apr 22 10:13:45 2019
[/CODE]
Same error in both case with love or corruption with date with Irina.

Reactions: there

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
can i get your save with Irina date?
I've started a new game now and cheated her stats because i've already overwritten the save with the first date because its repeatable. I think its fine since you just want to see her date, right? You have to ignore the error that appears when you answer her message on your phone.

tonyplees

Oct 8, 2017
is the update worth downloading? change log doesn't look too promising and nicole is pretty much the only character I like in this game

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes