SteveD

Dec 28, 2018
ok first time playing and i cant get the intro page to turn off look at pic. how do i get rid of it also if i hit the ! and turn off it doesnt. ty in advance

corvinus

Jun 7, 2017
i put all fixes too, the intro skipping window is not hiding.
The fixes not work. It´s not funny with fake fixes.

the question is, why can every one the game played?
when the fix patch not working

i have compressed and i have the not compressed version dowloaded.
And on the versions work the fix patch not.
please load a not fake patch here

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Wrong, people have commented that it didn't go away in spite of not skipping the intro, including myself. Some have said starting from a save worked, but I started a new game, so perhaps I will grab someone's save.

Alright, I duplicated ThunderRob's steps and reinstalled fresh, deleted scripts.rpy and pasted the new one in and renamed it as well as dropping the incest patch into game's folder and the intro message is now gone. Should have worked before when I pasted it in but It's cool. I suggest perhaps having a Rabbi and chicken on standby as well if you can't get it to work.
I forgot to say I was using the incest patch as well. I just didn't get the bug that others seem to have experienced.

Reactions: User_1263144

SteveD

Dec 28, 2018
i put all fixes too, the intro skipping window is not hiding.
The fixes not work. It´s not funny with fake fixes.

the question is, why can every one the game played?
when the fix patch not working

i have compressed and i have the not compressed version dowloaded.
And on the versions work the fix patch not.
please load a not fake patch here
remane the files take the numbers off just intro.rpy and intro.rpyc

Reactions: Cgt35

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Guys i tryed its worked but i start the game yesterday from the begining. İ dont know how to fix for latest saves.
So.... i cant help more than that.

Have funn all.

sho'nuff

Apr 29, 2017
Guys, in case you didn't know there's a full guide inside of the game. Just hit the question mark icon in the smart phone. Beats searching endlessly for walkthroughs lol.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

cocyutus

May 21, 2018
In the changelog it says weekend NTR event between davide and alexis. Is that really a new scene? I remember that from the prev version

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes