S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
just found this on mod chat so could be known bug that is getting patched.

Then an update when Saddog releases the Messenger App patch that adds some more things he said. (Unless he releases it before my initial release.

Looking into code it has two labels only used once
replyirinacorruption1 and replyirinalove1. I have had a look, but currently have no idea were (Jump('replyirinacorruption1')) is going to.
Yup.. had that error too and tried to track it down but it literally doesn't lead anywhere. I tried to misspell it a couple different ways and no dice. It's like it's not even there.
I had this error too.

I'm fairly certain Saddog programmed those in for future content for Irina. He already mentioned in his original 0.7.0 update post that he left content out to be added in an upcoming patch soon.

There are two labels called replynicolecorruption1 and replyirinalove1 used for the Love and Corruption replies when Nicole texts the MC.

So it would make sense for replyirinacorruption1 and replyirinalove1 to be used as label names for a similar system of Love and Corruption replies for Irina texts.

It's not necessary, but I just commented out these lines so that I didn't accidentally click on those unused buttons for now.
  • imagebutton auto "gui/icons/icon_love_%s.png" xpos 1218 ypos 452 action (Jump('replyirinalove1')) hovered tt.Action ("Reply [lv1]") focus_mask True
  • imagebutton auto "gui/icons/icon_corruption_%s.png" xpos 1218 ypos 593 action (Jump('replyirinacorruption1')) hovered tt.Action ("Reply [cr1]") focus_mask True

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
İ dont know what happened but i delivered all packages and now gang leader is not giving me job anymore.
Also mom dont want to see the sister in the basement and all gone.

What i did wrong i dont understand ...

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
İ dont know what happened but i delivered all packages and now gang leader is not giving me job anymore.
Also mom dont want to see the sister in the basement and all gone.

What i did wrong i dont understand ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
İ have a key, and almost finished the all weekend events but i never talk with the boss after my gang membership accepted.
Also never see the nicole with another person in living room you know. im trying to discover. (Nicole sitting on boos lap, never see that moment. )

Edit: when im writing this massage , i see two different entering option to basement. İ think i solve the problem.
Thx for help.

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
I also like Alexis, I started my game going for her as my main objective to start the harem for MC. I haven't played much since v0.4 so not sure how much content Alexis has so far hopefully there are virginal sex scenes with her and MC only. she's sexy as fuck, I guess people will find it weird I find her to be my favourite girl but hey can't help but like her sexy body.

anyway is there a way to change money values?
There are some sex scenes with her and MC.

I don't know of any cheats to increase money, but you can sell drugs if you are a gang member (go to the basement at some point in the afternoon, I can't remember exactly when), or you can work at the tanning salon

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
İ have a key, and almost finished the all weekend events but i never talk with the boss after my gang membership accepted.
Also never see the nicole with another person in living room you know. im trying to discover. (Nicole sitting on boos lap, never see that moment. )

Edit: when im writing this massage , i see two different entering option to basement. İ think i solve the problem.
Thx for help.
No problem. :)

Reactions: Cgt35

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
Update 23/04/2019
Here the Italian translation of The Tyrant 070. Includes the error patch in the intro of the game. There is no patch for the error that occurs when answering the appointment with Irina. As soon as it is fixed, I will include it. I also fixed many grammatically incorrect dialogues.

Qui la traduzione italiana di The Tyrant 070. Include la patch dell'errore nell'intro del gioco. Non c'è la patch per l'errore che avviene rispondendo all'appuntamento con Irina. Non appena verra' aggiustato, la includero'. Ho anche corretto molti dialoghi grammaticalmente scorretti.

**********************************************************************************************

Update 22/04/2019
Here the first italian translation of The Tyrant 070. As far as possible I tried to eliminate the grammatical inaccuracies resulting from the translation of Google Translate.
The translation is here:

Installation
To install follow the rules of the previous version described below

Ecco la prima traduzione italiana di Tyrant 070. Per quanto possibile ho cercato di eliminare le inesattezze grammaticali risultanti dalla traduzione di Google Translate.
Installazione
Per installare la traduzione seguire le regole della versione precedente esposte sotto.

**********************************************************************************************

Greetings,
here my Italian translation of The Tyrant 065. As far as possible I tried to eliminate the grammatical inaccuracies resulting from the translation of Google Translate.
The translation is here:

Installation
To install just unrar the file TYR065Ita.rar inside the "game" directory of the game. In practice the unattached * .rpyc files must be together with the original * .rpa files of the game.
Note
1) Some writings are not very visible because they are dark gray on a black background. At the beginning of the game, you are asked whether to activate NTR. The choice is very little visible but there is.
2) At the first start an error may occur. Just close and restart the game.
3) Include the incest patch (Mom is Mom).

Saluti,
qui la mia traduzione in Italiano di The Tyrant 065. Per quanto possibile ho cercato di eliminare le inesattezze grammaticali derivanti dalla traduzione di Google Translate.
Installazione
Per installare basta scompattare il file TYR065Ita.rar all'interno della directory "game" del gioco. In pratica i file *.rpyc scompattati, dovranno essere assieme ai file *.rpa originali del gioco.
Note
1) Alcune scritte sono poco visibili in quanto grigie scure su sfondo nero. All'inizio del gioco viene chiesto se attivare NTR. La scelta e' ben poco visibile ma c'è.
2) Al primo avvio puo' presentarsi un errore. Basta chiudere e riavviare il gioco.
3) Include la patch incesto (Mamma e' mamma).

View attachment 254007 View attachment 254008 View attachment 254009
Hi I can ask you how did you translate the game I would be interested to do it for a similar game .. Thanks for your reply.

BeBusta

Oct 25, 2017
Im stuck and need some tips i cant get nicole to let cassandra stay in the basement and i cant seem to get alexis ntr event? Everyday the same events get triggered again like cassandra keeps asking me to let her join the gang. what to do now.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Has this game been updated with pregnancy?
When you fuck the girls and cum inside them there's some talk about pregnancy. But obviously the actual pregnancy will be part of the final update, because when they get really pregnant the sandboxy nature of this game cannot continue.

Reactions: fox92

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Im stuck and need some tips i cant get nicole to let cassandra stay in the basement and i cant seem to get alexis ntr event? Everyday the same events get triggered again like cassandra keeps asking me to let her join the gang. what to do now.
invite cassandra in weekdays and than when they meet in living room before basement action. go basement door and choose "join basment with ... something like that.

BeBusta

Oct 25, 2017
invite cassandra in weekdays and than when they meet in living room before basement action. go basement door and choose "join basment with ... something like that.
Ok so i went to the basement when nicole davide and bruce are in the living room. there was an exclamation mark there but when i press it, it just starts the cassandra in the basement and nicole bitching event. it doesnot ask me to invite or something like that.

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Ok so i went to the basement when nicole davide and bruce are in the living room. there was an exclamation mark there but when i press it, it just starts the cassandra in the basement and nicole bitching event. it doesnot ask me to invite or something like that.
You have to invite her in kitchen in morning when you she her in kitchen hit the thump up button.
İ think we have special days for going in basement with her. Sorry for bad english .

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Ok, so here's the mac version short and sweet.

(I did this all in my downloads folder btw. easy to keep track of things.)

1.Download the mac Unren and un zip it
2. open the bat and it should bring up a terminal like box.
3. Bring the vanilla tyrant.app file and drop it in the box. hit enter.
4. now hit 99, instead of 9. let it work.
5. after its finished, open tyrant, then close it.
6. unzip the mod, and copy the files in the game folder, don't just copy the game folder
7. paste the files in the game folder within the tyrant game folder.
Its found in show contents option of tyrant.app (contents/resources/autorun/game)
8. replace all when prompted

IF YOU DID IT CORRECTLY the Tyrant.app should be bigger than what you unzipped, meaning the modded version is bigger than the vanilla

9. start the game. If it crashes, that's fine, mine did too. I just restarted the app and it worked the second time.

I hoped this helped!
I play this game since the beginning of it. But for some reason, I am using Mac right now (I am traveling for work), so I won't have my Windows PC for a quiet time.

The question :

Where should I put the patch file and the mods on Mac? Thank you
Hope this helps IceKream wrote this for the Mod @S A Z made

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes