Lee001

May 25, 2018
Hey there Nice one really love this game but have some questions and requests so if anyone know creator or about my question so let me know ok or let him know ok
Q-- i see some special renders images are they part of this version of game or not?
Request-- well in simple words game is to good lots of way this game can go i have my own ideas and i m working on them just want to request don't do what other creator did make some real NTR Game and yes don't make one way please..

imbatshit452

Feb 14, 2019
mom keeps making sister leave the basement how do i go further?
and mom wants me to meet her at subway but she is never there.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Hi I can ask you how did you translate the game I would be interested to do it for a similar game .. Thanks for your reply.
See my post here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-tyrant-v0-7-saddoggames.6025/post-1728848

Attention: it is not simple but above all it must be remembered that Google's translation often changes the meaning of the dialogue and, even worse, changes randomly, the html tags and the game variables. Just one is modified that the game crashes.

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Still can't get enough of this game.
Noticed a problem with the pics of mom in her bedroom 8pm. When i went with love choice and put hand on her stocking, if you look at her face through some of those pics it looks like a porcelain doll was dropped and cracked her forehead.
Beyond that i really like the graphics and animations. Smooth animations are the best.

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
mom keeps making sister leave the basement how do i go further?
and mom wants me to meet her at subway but she is never there.
You have to do the mother basement event first, then she won't make her leave; if you do sis event first, then mom isn't corrupted enough (points don't matter, her event is the trigger)

Reactions: Patpong

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
I'm kind of having a ground hog day. I'm 150+ love, 200+ corruption. Yet when Nicole comes to serve me in the basement with Davide and Sdad, she alway go to Davide for the ntr scene. I have ntr turned off. Any ideas?

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
I'm kind of having a ground hog day. I'm 150+ love, 200+ corruption. Yet when Nicole comes to serve me in the basement with Davide and Sdad, she alway go to Davide for the ntr scene. I have ntr turned off. Any ideas?
I'm pretty sure it must be a bug; NTR off shouldn't allow you to see that scene at all (not just the NTR part, I think as of this version that scene doesn't have a non-NTR counterpart inside the basement) or better said, if you have NTR off, that scene should play differently, and absolutely NOT going to the basement with them, but chatting in the living and one hour later she should be alone in the livingroom or alone in the basement (whatever you choose to go)

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes