fluffsta

Oct 7, 2017
Wish everyone uploading a "fix" would remember that the forum renames the file for download, so instead of "patch.rpy" it turns into "98172364918236_patch.rpy" and some games don't understand it with the beginning number so it doesn't load; toss it into a zip/rar/7z file and the rpy stays named properly.

The other problem I think people are having with all of the fix's is once the bug has been "activated" and saved at that scene it's going to stay on no matter what you do...so you have to start a new-new game to get the patch to do it's thing.

Cheats are still enabled and even though I haven't updated my cheat mod on here to the latest version I've had no issue's using it on my game (other than raising stat's too high and missing in-game triggers).
i tried a new game doing what the fix said and nothing happened, and where is the cheat mod? is it just the one thats on the main post?

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
it s not that
i already finished all of those without it it s just there some scenes it seems i can t access
NTR has to be on for about half the scenes to be accessable, "Hard Mode" also has to be turned on from the menu in your bedroom to be able to see all of them. I believe the way the weekend events are written you have to save before the first date and reload the save to see both routes.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
why i have in this new version status end of this path for now with everyone ??? what is new need help ???

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
How do you get the basement weekend mom scene (middle of Mom weekend events)? Currently disabled. Also, how to get lesbian content with Alexis and Irina (I assume NTR, but unsure).

darko55

Feb 26, 2019
please help me, i can´t have second date with Nicole in the basement, i tray everything...NTR on...NTR off...every solution i tray ...with cheat ...without cheat...max corruption points... i have every scene and dates with other sisters...i have Nicole first date with love and corruption and second date + love...other scenes with Davide... i activate full helper for corruption path...i follow the walkthrough...i make first date , talk with Nicole at 10 pm,event in the basement at 11pm and activate helper show me to have a secon date but they won´t to trigger, i don´t now more what i have to done, i spend hours and days on the game but only problem is the fucking second date in the basement...maybe i´m dumb but can somebody tell me the correlation between Relationship, Love and Corruption...sorry for my english

darko55

Feb 26, 2019
i need to write this:
following Walkthrough_NTR 0.6:
Nicole Her corruption and love paths share in the beginning, so it doesn‘t matter which choices you made there (only when you need to collect points for later events – corruption or love). - Take Nicole to her first date on the weekend. (Only once is needed for further progression). You can have different outcomes depending on your corruption/love points, so repeat it to see all. - Talk with Nicole at 10pm in the living room, then you can enter the basement at 11pm and meet her there. (This event is repeatable). [Give her the drug to reveal a secret]. Corruption path: - Do her second event in the basement at the weekend.

Activate helper-full-
Corruption path:
-go with Nicole to her second date-
hide
-Go with Nicole to her first date on the weekend.
-Become a gangmember and gain 30 corruption.
-Meet Nicole in the livingroom at 10pm.
-Go with Nicole to her first second on the weekend.
-Go with Nicole to the basement at 10pm.
-End of this path for now.

Weekend activites:
You need to be a gangmember and did her basement event as a gangmember | +Corruption Date

I make every solution and i can not have second date on the weekend.

Aug 26, 2018
So i have to ask... Is the developer working on games or something? Because, Waiting 3 to 4 months for an update and the updates we do get is pure garbage.
When there is an "update" I get excited... So I re-download the game and realize.. There's absolutely nothing different. No new content, nothing.. That was a waste of time and data space.

Reactions: djax
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes