knight2000

May 25, 2017
Maybe a silly question, but can we kill the "bad guys"?

Other thing: To SAZ, are the story mod work with this version (7)?
I try but always show error message. I like the game with "Dark paths" ;)

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Soooooo .... Irina's date the new love path is bugged right ? Cuz i pick "treat her like a lady" 2 text after it's at the end when you pick to "corruption" kiss her then they say goodbye :rolleyes:

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Soooooo .... Irina's date the new love path is bugged right ? Cuz i pick "treat her like a lady" 2 text after it's at the end when you pick to "corruption" kiss her then they say goodbye :rolleyes:
You can Fuck her , Finger , blow job, boobs only corruption Path , waiting for the Saturday patch 27 th release Tyrant 0.71 for fix all problems

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Was a lot of content added in the new update,or is it better off waiting for another one or two updates?

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
I think to trigger NTR content if you're in soft NTR mode, you either need to go into the cheat menu and choose hard NTR or to get relationship in the red (below 10) to trigger the NTR content. I think hard NTR mode makes you automatically lose relationship points, getting you quciker into the red zone, or assumes you defacto want the NTR content. While in soft NTR mode, it's hard to get NTR content if you make any effort to pump up the love and relationship numbers.

Gotcha, I will try that. Also, do you know how to trigger the subway weekend event? I let Peter fuck her in the first date, and I see the second date, but nothing in terms of the subway

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Gotcha, I will try that. Also, do you know how to trigger the subway weekend event? I let Peter fuck her in the first date, and I see the second date, but nothing in terms of the subway
I haven't seen any content in the subway either. So, I'm unsure about that. May require specific choices in the hard NTR play-through with Nicole second event in the basement. Not sure.

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
I haven't seen any content in the subway either. So, I'm unsure about that. May require specific choices in the hard NTR play-through with Nicole second event in the basement. Not sure.
Is there an NTR version of the second basement event on the weekend? I've only gotten the one where MC fucks her.

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes