haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
Tried it 2 times and didn't work :/
Hmm, I can't really say what your missing then. On my newer run it's triggered after the date and I've currently got the mother at 0 relationship, 66 love, 35 corruption. When I have time I'll try seeing if I can replicate it again. But for now if you didn't get it the weekend after the date then I'd say keep skipping until the next weekend see if it triggers then.

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Hmm, I can't really say what your missing then. On my newer run it's triggered after the date and I've currently got the mother at 0 relationship, 66 love, 35 corruption. When I have time I'll try seeing if I can replicate it again. But for now if you didn't get it the weekend after the date then I'd say keep skipping until the next weekend see if it triggers then.

Same here, doesn't happen for me. However, my love is at 0, so maybe ill try that. I think there was a similar scene in a previous update that I saw, maybe that has something to do with it too?

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
Maybe you can post your save just prior to that subway message? I too have tried and tried and tried, and still doesn't work. I assume, many of the people here, we're all at the of this months content (and all previous content) except this particular scene.

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
Maybe you can post your save just prior to that subway message? I too have tried and tried and tried, and still doesn't work. I assume, many of the people here, we're all at the of this months content (and all previous content) except this particular scene.
Hopefully this helps.

Reactions: MauritkCL

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Have not played this since 0.6 but wow the corruption path really took a jump.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

btw did anyone get an error when you get called by irena when you click i want a date i get renpy error i click ignore and i can just continue normally is this a known bug ?

Reactions: D Dog
3.50 star(s) 118 Votes