radical686

Nov 30, 2018
please help me, i can´t have second date with Nicole in the basement, i tray everything...NTR on...NTR off...every solution i tray ...with cheat ...without cheat...max corruption points... i have every scene and dates with other sisters...i have Nicole first date with love and corruption and second date + love...other scenes with Davide... i activate full helper for corruption path...i follow the walkthrough...i make first date , talk with Nicole at 10 pm,event in the basement at 11pm and activate helper show me to have a secon date but they won´t to trigger, i don´t now more what i have to done, i spend hours and days on the game but only problem is the fucking second date in the basement...maybe i´m dumb but can somebody tell me the correlation between Relationship, Love and Corruption...sorry for my english
I had the same problem. At night when you visit Davide, Dad, and Nicole downstairs. Slap her butt, which gives you the "Mom and I want alone time dialogue." Then in the next hour, instead of interacting with mom in the living room, go to the basement door and click the action button. The action will then pick back-up with Nicole. Save before giving her the drug. Outcomes are very different. I'm not sure, but I think you need to not drug her to get the weekend event and buy the $75 dress.

darko55

Feb 26, 2019
I had the same problem. At night when you visit Davide, Dad, and Nicole downstairs. Slap her butt, which gives you the "Mom and I want alone time dialogue." Then in the next hour, instead of interacting with mom in the living room, go to the basement door and click the action button. The action will then pick back-up with Nicole. Save before giving her the drug. Outcomes are very different. I'm not sure, but I think you need to not drug her to get the weekend event and buy the $75 dress.
Thank you ...only solution to drug her was my mistake and ...Thank you one more time:)(y)

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
How do I trigger the NTR version of the date/second date? I got the one with the handjob, but I have high corruption and low relationship/love?
I think to trigger NTR content if you're in soft NTR mode, you either need to go into the cheat menu and choose hard NTR or to get relationship in the red (below 10) to trigger the NTR content. I think hard NTR mode makes you automatically lose relationship points, getting you quciker into the red zone, or assumes you defacto want the NTR content. While in soft NTR mode, it's hard to get NTR content if you make any effort to pump up the love and relationship numbers.

Phegor

Mar 21, 2017
I liked the author's previous game, My Legacy, so I decided to give this one a try despite NTR (always a HUGE red flag, nothing with cucking is ever good, especially from Western developers). And - quoting a great man - my disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined. I refuse to believe this was written by the same guy who worked on My Legacy. The writing is way worse and the amusing conversations between the protagonist, his brain and his dick from the first game are gone. Instead we get a shitty premise, poor English and cucking. The little sister was probably supposed to ba a 'comedic relief' character but all she does is call the protagonist a dummy.
Also, even with NTR turned off you can see your mom and stepfather fucking (probably a bug but still).

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
some reason cant basement date with Mom on saturday, im in the gang not on NTR route btw, had sex with her in the basement at 23:00 done all the stuff to get it but wont unlock some reason, any one suggest anything else. A save possibly please?.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
I liked the author's previous game, My Legacy, so I decided to give this one a try despite NTR (always a HUGE red flag, nothing with cucking is ever good, especially from Western developers). And - quoting a great man - my disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined. I refuse to believe this was written by the same guy who worked on My Legacy. The writing is way worse and the amusing conversations between the protagonist, his brain and his dick from the first game are gone. Instead we get a shitty premise, poor English and cucking. The little sister was probably supposed to ba a 'comedic relief' character but all she does is call the protagonist a dummy.
Also, even with NTR turned off you can see your mom and stepfather fucking (probably a bug but still).
Not a bug. If you've had the scene with Alexis downstairs, you know they're fucking upstairs. You do know you don't have to watch the scene right? Furthermore, if you think her having sex with her actual husband is problematic NTR . . . that's kinda messed up. I played the non-NTR route and I just can't imagine someone getting up in arms about that completely avoidable scene.

Phegor

Mar 21, 2017
Not a bug. If you've had the scene with Alexis downstairs, you know they're fucking. Furthermore, if you think her having sex with her actual husband is NTR . . . that's kinda messed up. You do know you don't have to watch the scene right?
"Girls who have boyfriends before the MC shows his interest in the girl will have interactions in their relationships. But- no sex, maybe kissing or petting, but no intercourse." - from the OP. The game gives an option and clearly states "you won't see the girls having sex with men other than the protagonist if you pick this".
You don't have to watch the scene - stupid argument. It's in the game, I can encounter it despite opting out of - it reduces my enjoyment. And you pointing out it's not NTR is just nitpicking.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes