UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
Meet with Davide and Bruce at 8pm at the front door , Meet with them again at 9pm in the living room to get the a package. You can reveice more packages from him when you repeat the event on other days. Deliver the package at 7am or 8am on tuesday or thursday at the subway You need to deliver 2 packages Go then again at 9pm in the living room to become a gang-member.
Now....after first date with nicole you need bunch off Corruption point after that talk with Nicole at 10pm in the living room, then you can enter the basement at 11pm and meet her, give her the drug to reveal a secret 2 more time Now go second date with nicole Corruption path after second date you can go basement 10 pm first with nicole and second cassandra
What's in those packages drugs?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
You're forgetting that there has to be a plot to have a stupid plot point.
There is a plot (very small and unfocused so far), which has a part of the intro dedicated to said stupid plot point, which is also the main story element for the setting upon which practically everything revolves.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
New extended bathroom scene with Mom didn't appear to be working. Been to the basement with her a few times. Introduced her to the gang. Her corruption is 500 but it still said I have to corrupt her more. This was using the 0.71 patch. Downloaded the full new version and it worked fine. Unren'd the archives in the patched game and it looks like the new images aren't there.

Warcry25

Feb 11, 2018
View attachment 292007
I had seen all the version of weekend, all daily interactions just keep repeated
My love and corruption point are all over 100, NTR is like, relationship is 0
and I had 2 or 3 basement event(come with N and C).
But i just saw shower at 3 pm,basement at 10 pm,downstairs at 2 am,
basement at 11 pm still can not go inside and Frank with her in coffee shop and his store
Is that are all images of Nicole in the NTR path?? or I need to do another things i don't know?

God i really need a detail walkthrough...
Can I have your saves please?

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Help please! Two problems:
1) Whenever I go to Sleazy Weasel at 10am when Mum and Frank are here, the only thing I can do is introduce myself to Vivian as if I've never seen her. Every time he sends me mom for coffee and every time mom is spanked by Frank on the top floor. It is always the same sequence. Where am I wrong?
2) Every time I go down in the evening when Mamma, Davide and Bruce are in the basement, I can't go in because I don't have the key. Where the hell is this key?
Does anyone know the solution?

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Help please! Two problems:
1) Whenever I go to Sleazy Weasel at 10am when Mum and Frank are here, the only thing I can do is introduce myself to Vivian as if I've never seen her. Every time he sends me mom for coffee and every time mom is spanked by Frank on the top floor. It is always the same sequence. Where am I wrong?
2) Every time I go down in the evening when Mamma, Davide and Bruce are in the basement, I can't go in because I don't have the key. Where the hell is this key?
Does anyone know the solution?
@Frank Rosario to answer your questions

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
Delivering Drugs?
I am really starting to dislike that Bruce.
Will there be more versions of this messy situation?
Kinda hoping you start on another game that is not so messy.

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
Like everyone else I would really appreciate a walkthrough. The SAZ Mod shows more details in the game (it has its own menu) with the scenes it changes/requirements for scenes but I've been playing all day, done my stats legit then cheated cause I got tired, love/corruption/relationship all up to 500 (lol) and the girls all love me but there's no gang interactions. Little interaction with Davide or Frank. Cucked my own dad, got Nicole and Cassandra to myself...like, is there an "ending" to this game? The SAZ Mod shows renders of bloody Davide/Frank so I was hoping that the Revenge path would include just that: revenge. on the gang.

I know I'm discussing the Mod so I should post in that thread but what about the main game (mod doesn't really alter much other than scenes). Does the main game have an ending where we either fully join the gang and doom the family for good (rather than fucking some girls in the basement - such gang power) or dismantle them and free the family? Corrupting mom and sisters is kinda old after playing non-stop all day.

Recovery

Jan 19, 2018
New extended bathroom scene with Mom didn't appear to be working. Been to the basement with her a few times. Introduced her to the gang. Her corruption is 500 but it still said I have to corrupt her more. This was using the 0.71 patch. Downloaded the full new version and it worked fine. Unren'd the archives in the patched game and it looks like the new images aren't there.
.71 patch worked for me. If you unren a renpy game and then apply a patch the patch often won’t work right. I explained why a couple of months ago. There are exceptions, like saz’s mod requires you to unren first

Reactions: dbp5ca

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Can't seem to get the second Cassandra date to happen. The WT says to meet her in the kitchen at 9 AM twice but the only thing that happens is it repeats her wanting me to get her into the gang (which I've already done). Sounds like a few people have had this problem, any fix suggestions?

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
That sounds like you're trying to get there with higher corruption. It's only worked for me on a love route so the love must be higher.
There is still no second date on corruption path. For Cassandra and Alexis, there are only love path weekend second dates.

3.50 star(s) 119 Votes