lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
how can I unlock the second appointment with mum on weekend? I'm a gang member and I have enough corruption with she

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
How do I announce The mom as my slut on love path? Or what do I need to do to get her second date option with corruption on love path( if that is what I need to open up the new options in the patch update)?

magus448

May 22, 2018
How do I announce The mom as my slut on love path? Or what do I need to do to get her second date option with corruption on love path( if that is what I need to open up the new options in the patch update)?
I think the love path is the same except love>corruption

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Why is the MC so vastly different? He looks like some leather skinned bum and everyone else is all clean and white/black ... such a huge contrast lol

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
Anyone knows if the content shown at the beginning of the game (girls have dyed hair, mc kills all the men that stand in his way, etc.) is actually in the game? This is basically what made me play it.
It'd be a lot easier if the images would be openable.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
How do I get the NTR subway event with Nicole mentioned in the v0.7 changelog.
Get her relationship in the negatives and then visit subway at 2pm after her whole story has been completed. Subway should pop up new room to enter in bottom corner. At least that's how I was able to get to it.

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
Im supposed to meet nicole at 10pm in the living room but Davide takes her to the basement every single time and im forced to watch the same scene over and over again. this game is buggy grindy mess. How do i get passed that so i can do whatever im supposed to do with Nicole at 10pm? Thanks to anyone who decides to help

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
Im supposed to meet nicole at 10pm in the living room but Davide takes her to the basement every single time and im forced to watch the same scene over and over again. this game is buggy grindy mess. How do i get passed that so i can do whatever im supposed to do with Nicole at 10pm? Thanks to anyone who decides to help
to answer my own question so this will help others, i had to buy nicole clothes for the basement scene to trigger.

Reactions: numanumani
3.50 star(s) 118 Votes