ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
the game is kinda slow every day is the same talk from the previous day go with "lil sister" to meet her cat help her with homework with mom the same talk even with "big sis" now im at the part where brother made out with Big Sis at the gym now she tells me to leave her alone im so confused

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
still trying to figure out what to do and how to get the 2 extra dates during the weekend, just over and over and over the samething

Dono1973

Sep 25, 2017
Got a question and sorry if this has been asked but there are a lot of pages to check in this thread. Why is it that no matter what I do I lose relation points with mom and the two sisters? Mom is losing 10 points a day the sisters both 5 even when I try going down the love path.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Can anyone tell me what does the incest patch do ? Does it has any different with normal patch ?
Turns girls into your family. Nicole is then your mother, Cassandra and Alexis sisters. Only, Bruce remains nothing :D In vanilla game, he is family friend, in incest one stepfather.

Sonixplus

Apr 17, 2019
Turns girls into your family. Nicole is then your mother, Cassandra and Alexis sisters. Only, Bruce remains nothing :D In vanilla game, he is family friend, in incest one stepfather.
Thank you. But what does the CGRip file do ? I know this game doesnt has CGRip file,but just asking cause I saw it in other game.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Thank you. But what does the CGRip file do ? I know this game doesnt has CGRip file,but just asking cause I saw it in other game.
Nothing. Those are just pictures from the game. You can unpack it yourself with unrpa tool.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Any Compres File?
The jury is out on that one, because:

crust -> TCMS special bunny -> You will be missed!

The GOOD WORK, all of it, put in by this special lovable fluffy charismatic and all around top notch contributor needs to go on. Please pick up the mantle and show gratitude with your own compressed version!

Aug 26, 2018
ok.. soo is re-downloading worth it? can i actually notice the difference from the update? is there actually new content? is there story progress? or is it just a slight alterations to a couple of scenes with no change to the game?

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes