korikss123

Mar 13, 2019
View attachment 73441

Overview:
The game will about the son (player) who returns from his year as an exchange student. It was his last year of school and he comes home to find a job. When he comes home he notices that some things have changed, badly. At home lives his mother, his step-dad and his two sisters (one younger, one older). His step-dad was always a good man and you and the family accepted him as a real dad.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-06-08
Release Date: 2019-06-07
Developer: Saddoggames -
Censored: No
Version: 0.75 Part 2
Language: English
Genres:

Installation:

Changelog:

Read This Before Downloading:

How to patch for v0.75:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android
(v0.75 Part 1): - - -
Others:

Patches: -
Extras: S A Z MOD - - FAN SIGNATURE - -

Thanks to @Ginji for sharing! Thanks to@cheesespread and @GaLaLa05 for the incest patch! Thanks @pierrovic for the special renders link. Thanks @PublicUseOps for the walkthrough.

View attachment 142615 View attachment 142616 View attachment 142617 View attachment 142618 View attachment 142614 View attachment 142613 View attachment 142612 View attachment 142611 View attachment 30627 View attachment 30628 View attachment 30629
Im having some issues with the patch v.075 part 2 i get the text versions of the new scenes but everything is dark and in the upper-right corner is saying like "10pm bassment missing"

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
ok.. soo is re-downloading worth it? can i actually notice the difference from the update? is there actually new content? is there story progress? or is it just a slight alterations to a couple of scenes with no change to the game?
Alexis shower scene was added but most of the other content was added in the last update.

Reactions: Canto Forte

wronghole

Jun 17, 2017
i have since a couple of updates kind of a bug, which forbids me to go on the second date with the mother. im already a gangmember and my corruption is high enough. i even had the basement events where she fucks the mc and the second basement event where mother and dany use the double headed dildo. And also the basement event where you can drug mom to get the sex scene on the toilette. can someone help me?

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
i think i reached the end im not sure because i have no fucking clue what to do i spent 2 in game weeks with the same boring talk go with young sis to meet her cat help big sis with her workout with the same lines over n over n over this game kinda sucks and its boring esp the dates on the weekends there the samething over n over n over this is what you come up with for a year and a half!

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
i think i reached the end im not sure because i have no fucking clue what to do i spent 2 in game weeks with the same boring talk go with young sis to meet her cat help big sis with her workout with the same lines over n over n over this game kinda sucks and its boring esp the dates on the weekends there the samething over n over n over this is what you come up with for a year and a half!
not to mention if you try to go full love/romance every time you get close to one of your sisters or mom there all like eww no you cant do that no matter how high you are with them then when you go to sleep you get points in relationship taken away???

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
The read this before downloading tab says there is a HARD NTR mode. How do I access it? I only get the choice to turn on or off NTR

Edit, cheats in mc's room it seems

Last edited:

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
Got a question and sorry if this has been asked but there are a lot of pages to check in this thread. Why is it that no matter what I do I lose relation points with mom and the two sisters? Mom is losing 10 points a day the sisters both 5 even when I try going down the love path.
I have asked the same ;) it is a game feature there is nothing you can do against it just try to do on the days more to increase or use cheat in your room to make it higher if you don't want to cheat much just do Nicole/mom daily and the other girls every second day then it is not to bad when you get enough money you can buy them gifts to help with relation.

Lini

Nov 2, 2018
Update 23/04/2019
Here the Italian translation of The Tyrant 070. Includes the error patch in the intro of the game. There is no patch for the error that occurs when answering the appointment with Irina. As soon as it is fixed, I will include it. I also fixed many grammatically incorrect dialogues.

Qui la traduzione italiana di The Tyrant 070. Include la patch dell'errore nell'intro del gioco. Non c'è la patch per l'errore che avviene rispondendo all'appuntamento con Irina. Non appena verra' aggiustato, la includero'. Ho anche corretto molti dialoghi grammaticalmente scorretti.

**********************************************************************************************

Update 22/04/2019
Here the first italian translation of The Tyrant 070. As far as possible I tried to eliminate the grammatical inaccuracies resulting from the translation of Google Translate.
The translation is here:

Installation
To install follow the rules of the previous version described below

Ecco la prima traduzione italiana di Tyrant 070. Per quanto possibile ho cercato di eliminare le inesattezze grammaticali risultanti dalla traduzione di Google Translate.
Installazione
Per installare la traduzione seguire le regole della versione precedente esposte sotto.

**********************************************************************************************

Greetings,
here my Italian translation of The Tyrant 065. As far as possible I tried to eliminate the grammatical inaccuracies resulting from the translation of Google Translate.
The translation is here:

Installation
To install just unrar the file TYR065Ita.rar inside the "game" directory of the game. In practice the unattached * .rpyc files must be together with the original * .rpa files of the game.
Note
1) Some writings are not very visible because they are dark gray on a black background. At the beginning of the game, you are asked whether to activate NTR. The choice is very little visible but there is.
2) At the first start an error may occur. Just close and restart the game.
3) Include the incest patch (Mom is Mom).

Saluti,
qui la mia traduzione in Italiano di The Tyrant 065. Per quanto possibile ho cercato di eliminare le inesattezze grammaticali derivanti dalla traduzione di Google Translate.
Installazione
Per installare basta scompattare il file TYR065Ita.rar all'interno della directory "game" del gioco. In pratica i file *.rpyc scompattati, dovranno essere assieme ai file *.rpa originali del gioco.
Note
1) Alcune scritte sono poco visibili in quanto grigie scure su sfondo nero. All'inizio del gioco viene chiesto se attivare NTR. La scelta e' ben poco visibile ma c'è.
2) Al primo avvio puo' presentarsi un errore. Basta chiudere e riavviare il gioco.
3) Include la patch incesto (Mamma e' mamma).

View attachment 254007 View attachment 254008 View attachment 254009
scusa ma io ho messo i file ed li ho incollati poi ho cancellato i file rpy ma non funziona.
sorry but I put the files and pasted them then I deleted the rpy files but it doesn't work.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
scusa ma io ho messo i file ed li ho incollati poi ho cancellato i file rpy ma non funziona.
sorry but I put the files and pasted them then I deleted the rpy files but it doesn't work.
Send me a screenshot of the "game" folder of the game in private conversation.
Mandami uno screenshot della cartella "game" del gioco in conversazione privata.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Android
How to unzip
Password
Walkthrough
How to copy/past
Mac
Is this patreon reward picture in game
Changelog
Compressed
vax/vms
Walkthrough
Do I need a computer to play
Android
Compressed
Android
Compressed
Android

yooyoo

Jul 5, 2018
In these two weekend event images you have an additional selections at the end for Nicole and lil sister plus a green button under the phone. Is this because of a mod and if so what mod? Or is there still something that I missing to get these additional events?
its not mod or something.
The green button is just help and you can enable it from phone for each character.
extra option for Nicole and Alexis is in ntr rote.

Reactions: DRinWV

pepejose

Aug 10, 2017
I ran into issues updating the compressed version so if that's what you did as well. If so, just reinstall the game. If you have 0.75 p2 properly installed already, you've probably missed one or more of Alexis's scenes.
This was it. Anyone with the same problem, please take note

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
its not mod or something.
The green button is just help and you can enable it from phone for each character.
extra option for Nicole and Alexis is in ntr rote.
I have NTR enabled but I'm not seeing any extra weekend choices. Any other criteria to have them show up?

Reactions: Viktor Black

Ibrawar

Oct 19, 2017
That shower scene needs an NTR route asap. Even if you'rea total cuck to alex you just walk straight in and make her suck your dick? :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BczILher

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
The game says you can get rid of the guys, but I've been looking at the available walkthroughs and they don't mention anything of the sort. Could someone point me to more complete walkthrough?

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes