Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Reactions: Kingvlad

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here are some of the more contemporary contributions to save this game!

yes I have saves without ntr as finished this version
I said without NTR and you give me full save of ntr what the hell
oh sorry wrong one hold on
should be normal saves for the tryant
This is my save v.0.6.5 NTR route. The only thing, is that I didn’t play a lesbian scene between Alexis and Irina

• Haha
Reactions: Alteni and Kingvlad

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here ... found another one:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-tyrant-v0-75-part-2-saddoggames.6025/post-1974420

And some hints from the wizard S.A.Z.:
Did you turn hard mode on in the MC's Room? That forces NTR encounters even if you turned NTR off at the beginning.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, I am making repeatable versions of these scene for the 0.75 Part 1 and 2 mod release. :)

Reactions: Kingvlad

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
More I play more questions I have sry if I annoy you with my questions but don't want to miss a scene because the game is amazing so far (no NTR Play) Mom/Nicole Relationship 188 love 272 corruption 71 Littlesis/Alexis R:217 L:202 C:35 Bigsis/Cassandra R:199 L:202 C:6 Friendsis/Irene R:107 L:175 C:7 i finished all love routs on them

1. Can I play Love route and Corrupt route (I asked before but I think it got overflown with other comments.)
2. After date with Irene is the max I can get a blowjob?
3. How to Unlock corruption date with mom and unlock Red Dress and Babydoll
4. 8pm mom is changing it shows green for me but have gone trough all options but no changes love leave her alone then touching leg corruption stay watching boob show nothing else
5. 8am living room is green too but the max I get is handjob and corruption slap ass anything else ?
6. 11pm basement is green too red linger and bunny i have gone trough all option there too corruption and love
7. Date with big sis bed show love just until little touching then boyfriend shows up is there more ?
8. What is the max for Relationship, Love and Corruption

i hope someone can help me with these questions thx in advance o_O ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: saiful

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 73441

Overview:
The game will about the son (player) who returns from his year as an exchange student. It was his last year of school and he comes home to find a job. When he comes home he notices that some things have changed, badly. At home lives his mother, his step-dad and his two sisters (one younger, one older). His step-dad was always a good man and you and the family accepted him as a real dad.

Thread Updated: 2019-06-08
Release Date: 2019-06-07
Developer: Saddoggames -
Censored: No
Version: 0.75 Part 2
Language: English
Genres:

Installation:

Changelog:

Read This Before Downloading:

How to patch for v0.75:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android
(v0.75 Part 1): - - -
Others: -
UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED

Patches: -
Extras: S A Z MOD - - FAN SIGNATURE - -

Thanks to @Ginji for sharing! Thanks to@cheesespread and @GaLaLa05 for the incest patch! Thanks @pierrovic for the special renders link. Thanks @PublicUseOps for the walkthrough.

View attachment 142615 View attachment 142616 View attachment 142617 View attachment 142618 View attachment 142614 View attachment 142613 View attachment 142612 View attachment 142611 View attachment 30627 View attachment 30628 View attachment 30629

hi
I'm a gangmember
corruption above 100
why I can't get into the basement
thank you

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
More I play more questions I have sry if I annoy you with my questions but don't want to miss a scene because the game is amazing so far (no NTR Play) Mom/Nicole Relationship 188 love 272 corruption 71 Littlesis/Alexis R:217 L:202 C:35 Bigsis/Cassandra R:199 L:202 C:6 Friendsis/Irene R:107 L:175 C:7 i finished all love routs on them

1. Can I play Love route and Corrupt route (I asked before but I think it got overflown with other comments.)
4. 8pm mom is changing it shows green for me but have gone trough all options but no changes love leave her alone then touching leg corruption stay watching boob show nothing else
5. 8am living room is green too but the max I get is handjob and corruption slap ass anything else ?
6. 11pm basement is green too red linger and bunny i have gone trough all option there too corruption and love
7. Date with big sis bed show love just until little touching then boyfriend shows up is there more ?

1. at the moment you can ( i dont know if its because a bug or not)
2.yes, alredy got it.
3. you must be a gangmember, and done the basement (nigth) scene, also corruption over 30 i belive (this im not sure,i did it at 75)
4. with enough corruption you can grop her, i think that in the future you should be able to fuck her there as well (you can normaly fuck her in the shower or in the corruption route when she is cleaning.)
5. more corruption grinding( i sugest giving her flowers and condoms dialy)
6. must be the scenes that you get after corrupting the big sister.
7. didn´t try it a third time, you fuck her in the second date.
8. i don´t think that they are capped.
Hope it helped you.

Reactions: crashload

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
1. at the moment you can ( i dont know if its because a bug or not)
2.yes, alredy got it.
3. you must be a gangmember, and done the basement (nigth) scene, also corruption over 30 i belive (this im not sure,i did it at 75)
4. with enough corruption you can grop her, i think that in the future you should be able to fuck her there as well (you can normaly fuck her in the shower or in the corruption route when she is cleaning.)
5. more corruption grinding( i sugest giving her flowers and condoms dialy)
6. must be the scenes that you get after corrupting the big sister.
7. didn´t try it a third time, you fuck her in the second date.
8. i don´t think that they are capped.
Hope it helped you.
To 3. OK I tried it I cheated the corruption really high 200 or so but still the corruption date doesn't work for me i don't know what to do or do you mean the night scene where I have to punish her the normal night scene in basement i have done even tried an old save but still nothing where I punished her with high corruption the phone says go on second date with her but I can't i am a gang member here is my save file maybe it helps

Reactions: Canto Forte

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
To 3. OK I tried it I cheated the corruption really high 200 or so but still the corruption date doesn't work for me i don't know what to do or do you mean the night scene where I have to punish her the normal night scene in basement i have done even tried an old save but still nothing where I punished her with high corruption the phone says go on second date with her but I can't i am a gang member here is my save file maybe it helps
Do Nicole's basement event again, but choose to not drug her. Drugging her isn't technically the "Corruption" event in the basement. By choosing to not drug her with her Corruption stat higher than Love, the true "Corruption" version of the scene will play out and then you should be able to access the second date for Nicole (at least the "Corruption" version of the 2nd date).

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
@crashload I checked your save file and if you want the second date corruption route you need more corruption then love. You have for Nicole love 272 and corruption at 71.

sutarjo

Jul 28, 2017

- You can follow route in phone, in ? Menu.
- red dress you can buy after you get > 50 corruption point+ 11pm basement event without adding pills in her drink..
- to unlock corruption date with mom, you must get >90 corruption point, in toilet event -> restaurant date with mom -> first weekend event
- to unluck second weekend event on coruuption, you must get corruption point > love point and first weekend event date with mom to restauran have done.
- 8pm in mom changing you must get corruption point > love point you would get see red option and green option.. in first you donot do grap her, in second event you can do grap her boob..
-8pm you must do 2nd weekend in basement with mom, and you can fuck mom. Off course mom must wearing baby doll, red dress or jean.

LoveHart

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2018
After unpaking the .rpa files .png files are not working is this files encrypted?, Can some one please tell me how to view them thanks.

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes