ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I looked around some for the answer, but there are a lot of pages (Maybe I have missed the answer), How do I buy gifts?

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
above is the description of the following!

NTR off is like vanilla sandbox mode. No one is fucking- only the NPC or lesbian sex when the MC sets it up. So you can play around without running into some NTR accidentally. Exception: Girls who have boyfriends before the MC wants to have relationships in their relationships. But no sex, maybe kissing or petting, but no intercourse. "And that is a total lie in the basemend when mom and nina have the ass in competition arena loses mon (oh what a surprise that this is the only available possibility ironi off)
and what happens after that exactly davide this dirty asshole fucks our mom and big sis and we can NOT do anything against it so what's the fuck?

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
above is the description of the following!

NTR off is like vanilla sandbox mode. No one is fucking- only the NPC or lesbian sex when the MC sets it up. So you can play around without running into some NTR accidentally. Exception: Girls who have boyfriends before the MC wants to have relationships in their relationships. But no sex, maybe kissing or petting, but no intercourse. "And that is a total lie in the basemend when mom and nina have the ass in competition arena loses mon (oh what a surprise that this is the only available possibility ironi off)
and what happens after that exactly davide this dirty asshole fucks our mom and big sis and we can NOT do anything against it so what's the fuck?
Did you turn hard mode on in the MC's Room? That forces NTR encounters even if you turned NTR off at the beginning.

Reactions: Canto Forte

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
Is there a way to increase Vivans,Mirandas, Kates and Susans stats or not because Vivan loses know every day 3 relation and I can't keep it up at least the only points to make maybe is in gym and two times in bar (I am on no NTR mode)

Last edited:

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
There is really no reason to worry about their stats at the current time. All, except Miranda, are just background characters with no impact on the story so far. Miranda will show up regardless of any stats.
Right now they're just grand plans that never materialized.
Thanks I have one other question in shop there is a dress called red dress for Nicole how to get it. It says 30 corruption second basement Event and gang member I am in gang corruption is more than 30 or is it only on corruption way and if it is can I play both ways or do I have to chose I have done the love way.

Apr 14, 2019

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
wait wait wait he wants to complete the game by the end of summer?!?! with what story???? whats the point the only time you get intimate with your mother and sisters are on the dates where they dont freak out any other time you get close they push you away not to mention the date system sucks they go back to normal when monday hits and dont mention that you got them preg or anything they only do that on the sex date

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
In game walkthrough doesnt work for me, Says for mom meet her at 10pm in the living room as the next step. She is never alone there and no matter what I do I cannot progress her route, I tried making her stay but it just repeats the same scene in the basement as the first time.

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes